beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Last egg

[Post New]by beckx020 on Jan 5, 10 6:41 AM
Ok, so where IS the last egg? I've moved everything I can in the house, shook my trees and bushes. Used the ax and sticks and stool and washed the egg. But I'm missing one. So... where is it?

Ovogame
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Last egg

[Post New]by Ovogame on Jan 5, 10 7:12 AM
did you click on the help button? What is the message displayed on the bottom left corner?

JC

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Last egg

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jan 5, 10 7:14 AM
Someone mentioned the broom in another thread... and I personally was totally confused about the hint "Outside in plain view" - so amazing after you went through the dishes, the drawers, and what not of hidden corners, and then, lol: did you look on the path?

oops, JC was faster again

Edited on 01/05/2010 at 7:16:06 AM PST

Ovogame
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Last egg

[Post New]by Ovogame on Jan 5, 10 7:18 AM
_DD_ wrote:did you look on the path?

Yes, even myself (despite creating Anka) I forget about the egg on the path

JC

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Jan 5, 10 9:33 AM
Ovogame,

Speaking of hints and eggs, I LOVE the way you've matched the hints with the eggs! I only had to use a couple, but they were SO appropriate!

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Jan 5, 10 10:21 AM

did you check the chickencoop?

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 5, 10 1:00 PM
I also can't find the last egg and have no Hints. I looked in all the drawers, got the one on the path, in the trees, bushes, lamp, window, under the table, under the dresser, moved everything that will move, clicked on everything, etc., etc. I guess I am done. Without a Hint, I don;t know where to look further. Washed the egg too and looked in the coop and under the barrel and on the roof, etc.

I was really enjoying thid game and planned on buying it but if i can't progress there is no sense in buying.

Ovogame
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Ovogame on Jan 5, 10 1:03 PM
do you have a message on the left? You know near the text "Find all the eggs and put then in the basket". If you have another message (from a hint) still display, then it means that you haven't 100% completed this task.

JC

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 5, 10 1:42 PM
OK, at last I found the egg. It was in the far back outside. I looked many times but the egg was so small that I overlooked it until I put my nose on the screen - LOL! Bought the game!

toniaa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by toniaa on Jan 5, 10 1:45 PM
ok Im probably really stupid but i have tried washing that dirty egg over and over and over am I missing an instrument like a sponge or something because it just keeps bubbling and bubbling as I keep tapping and tapping my mouse
thanks

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

Last egg

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jan 5, 10 1:57 PM
beckx020 wrote:Ok, so where IS the last egg? I've moved everything I can in the house, shook my trees and bushes. Used the ax and sticks and stool and washed the egg. But I'm missing one. So... where is it?

Don't know about yours, but after almost tearing my hair out, my LAST egg
was the one I washed in the sink. Yep, just left it sitting there.

Ovogame
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Ovogame on Jan 5, 10 1:57 PM
toniaa wrote:ok Im probably really stupid but i have tried washing that dirty egg over and over and over am I missing an instrument like a sponge or something because it just keeps bubbling and bubbling as I keep tapping and tapping my mouse
thanks

You need the brush (inside a drawer).

JC

bluesinew
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by bluesinew on Jan 5, 10 5:42 PM
I can't find my last egg. My hint says "under the table" however I can't see a egg under the table. Help.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 5, 10 7:17 PM
bluesinew wrote:I can't find my last egg. My hint says "under the table" however I can't see a egg under the table. Help.
There is one that blends in on the table leg. Maybe that is the one you need.

silkywings
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,043 Posts

[Post New]by silkywings on Jan 6, 10 12:44 AM
Thanks Lizzie...I had all the eggs but clicked all around the table and zip. Then I saw your hint and I found it right away. Funny how some of us find all the last egg in different places. I really like this game...graphics are beautiful and it makes you think. I will be sure to buy this one! Thanks again to everyone who wrote in on this.

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Jan 6, 10 3:36 AM
I started a new game and found all the eggs.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 8, 10 10:47 AM
The walkthrough shows the places where all of the eggs are located. You can look at the pictures in the walkthrough and see each place to click on the foliage. Good luck!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 8, 10 12:31 PM
Oh great! I am so glad you are able to go forward in the game. It is such a fun game. And don't forget to look at the mini-games from the main menu. There are lots more versions of the mini-games in there.

Happy gaming!

stitchr
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by stitchr on Oct 7, 10 12:13 PM
I have 39 eggs and I know the last one I need is under the dresser but I don't have my stick any more so don't know how to get it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ovogame
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Ovogame on Oct 8, 10 12:52 PM
stitchr wrote:... but I don't have my stick any more...

They are 2 sticks: a long one outside and a short one inside the house (inside a big stick bowl on the right).

JC

Go to: