bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

New Delhi - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 28, 16 5:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to New Delhi. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new New Delhi posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

I hope you enjoy the city!

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 05/19/2016 at 1:31:41 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:New Delhi - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 28, 16 5:13 PM
Existing New Delhi threads:

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:New Delhi - Level Help - 86

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 19, 16 11:53 AM
A very nasty level! Never enough browns to clear the blockers and repeating nasty sticky faces even when you blow the blockers. No lightnings to be found and line crushers only take out the top sticky and then there is never a match to get rid of the bottom level. 10 lives wasted on this stupid intern level

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 19, 16 4:51 PM
Hi Trav3lbird,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble completing Level 86. What I found most useful in this level was to try and set off as many boosts as I could in the same area. This way I could work on clearing the stickers before they were able to regenerate, which helped to begin to drop the souvenirs. This also helped me fill up the color blockers at the bottom of the board. Once these went off more gummies were able to cascade onto the board which helped both to drop the souvenirs and to work towards the score goal.

While I didn't see an unusually low number of brown gummies it sounds like there aren't enough showing up in your game. If this continues to occur, or if there's still trouble completing the level, we recommend contacting our Customer Support Team with the email address that's connected to your game. Our Reps are happy to assist as best they can, and can offer help for different levels in the game.

Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 5:34 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for enjoying our game! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out with the game as well as so that we can help keep this thread accessible for players who would like to request suggestions for this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss the city of New Delhi and the levels within it.

Thank you all for your time and I hope everyone is enjoying the game. If there is ever still an issue with a level and suggestions don't seem to help, I would like to say that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is also more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Re:New Delhi - Level Help 105

[Post New]by Bubbles7733 on Dec 24, 17 10:01 PM
I cannot get anywhere on this one, nor can I imagine any way to beat it without a ton of purchased tools. Suggestions?

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Dec 25, 17 3:20 AM
Bubbles, don't be too daunted by that one, its not as hard as it looks. The trick is to get a and then if you can, next to it a bomb or line crush. Hit them together to create destruction to the chained bombs etc, if you can't get a bomb or line crush next to the at least hit that with whatever colour will break open the most chained bombs. Once they start falling down, take your time making moves so you make the most of each one and get line crushes and bombs and keep setting them off. I had previously done that level twice in the past, so when I just played it to check it out now, I got it pretty quick at tier 3 without losing a life. You don't need to buy boosts for this one, just make good moves. Keep backing out of the level when you load it till you get great moves to start with then go for it. Good luck

Go to: