sreve
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Chron. of Myst. Scorpio Ritual

[Post New]by sreve on Jan 5, 10 8:50 AM
First can I say a big thank you to everyone who is so helpful answering dumb questions?
Next dumb question: where do I find saved games and is it possibly to delete one and go back in the game so that I can ask the right questions without having to start all over again?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Chron. of Myst. Scorpio Ritual

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jan 5, 10 7:22 PM
sreve wrote:First can I say a big thank you to everyone who is so helpful answering dumb questions?
Next dumb question: where do I find saved games and is it possibly to delete one and go back in the game so that I can ask the right questions without having to start all over again?

There's no autosave in the game.

If you move your cursor to the very top of the screen, you'll see an option to SAVE a game that you can then go back to later. The Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games has a screenshot of this menu bar so you'll know what you're looking for.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

So if you haven't been saving your games yet, you won't have any to delete OR go back to. But it is a good idea to do so going forward.

Good luck!
Robin

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

Re:Chron. of Myst. Scorpio Ritual

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 6, 10 4:11 PM
You should never delete a save game. Some game slots only have certain amount of save slots and then are written over.

Save game files - are files that you save a point in the game. If you did something wrong in the game you can always go back to past point in the game (save game file) to try it again.
I don't know if I am explaining this very well but here goes

If you are having a puzzle or event that you can not get through in the game. You can substitute another save game file that has completed the puzzle or event by someone else. And then complete the rest of the game. You have to go into the files of the game. A bit tricky at times. If you don't know your files on the computer this might not be good for you.

For adventure games only Not all adventure games can substitute save game files for another save game files. Only for manual save games.

You don't need a substitue save file on Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual because there are no hard puzzles in this game.
NOT for problems with your computer.

If you are new at this contact gameboomers on the internet, they can help you through this with their hint forum. If you need more info PM me.

Cinder

Edited on 01/06/2010 at 4:13:31 PM PST

Go to: