Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 29, 16 12:39 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/29/2016 at 7:47:33 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 29, 16 7:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on May 1, 16 10:58 AM
I am really liking playing this game. Caught my attention right at the first and I am still enjoying it at the end of the demo. And I am wondering just what is going to happen next? Definitely a buy for me.

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Sep 9, 16 11:32 PM
I'm about a third of the way through the game and I am beginning to wish I hadn't purchased it. Not because of the gameplay - that's fine - but because the story line seems to be about evil personified. And evil perpetrated against a child, no less!

If you are affected by stories of meanness and cruelty, as am I, then you may want to give this game a pass. Wish I had.

rdekker1
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by rdekker1 on Nov 24, 16 7:26 PM
One of the best games I've played in a long time. Didn't want it to end. especially loved the match 3 I could play instead of the HO.

sassybee
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by sassybee on Apr 10, 17 8:08 PM
This is more a comment rather than a review. This is undoubtedly a very strange game. It was more or less a messed up confusion of 'what the heck' and designed in the dark. Puleese try it first before you buy it because it is the same all the way through. Terrible . The graphics were good. There! I said something nice about it. I'm done.

[Post New]by dixiesteve on Sep 19, 17 9:46 AM
I love this game!! I personally enjoy creepy games. The graphics are good and the story great. If you are a lover of light and magical games then this is not for you. Enjoy!

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Jan 1, 18 9:03 PM
Short demo, but what I have played, I like and am going to purchase. It is well done, with great graphics and an eerie storyline. Although there is some going back and forth, it is not excessive. You have time to enjoy the scenes you are in without being overwhelmed with a multitude of mundane tasks. It is not difficult or frustrating trying to figure out what to do, which I like. Game progresses well and holds your interest. I found some of the puzzles a pain and skipped them. They are not a form of relaxation. One of the hos in the beginning of the game was a small box, and I hate those...feel cheated when they do that and then expect you to spend so much time fooling around with the puzzles. The other 2 hos were well done and one was particularly creative where you turn the picture, finding items and then placing them. There is an alternative match 3 game you can play instead of the hos if you prefer. This is one of the better games I have played, and I am looking forward to continuing on in this asylum adventure.

Go to: