Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

My dear friends.

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 29, 16 7:38 PM
I wish to inform you I will not be much help nor come on within the forum much longer. I have various health issues that have made me unable to play the game any longer nor for the most part actually rationally think as to what to say on here. It has become too tedious to write my thoughts and I end up having to erase and redo a bit too many times. I am tired. Not an easy thing for me to say but its the truth and I must resign myself to my present reality and you as my friends should truthfully know.
There is no sadness in this my friends its just another process we all, myself included must be dealt with, its part of life. it means we all must appreciate the little time we have and cling to each other warts and all for the time we do have and relish the feelings it creates. Either way this is not a good bye as I AINT DEAD YET! But a fond adieu to all of you. You have shared my joys, my aggravations, my tales (yes I saw the eye roll from my partner in crime Oddly) but most off all we shared some joyous times and the wonders of what kept us together in this game.
I am sure I will come in from time to time when I can and raise some cane offer a long winded explanation but that will be less and less frequent. I leave you in most excellent capable hands..
A most fond adieu to you my dear friends.

your friend Julian.

Alias BlueX

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:My dear friends.

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 29, 16 8:56 PM
I never posted much but I always enjoyed reading your posts. In fact, just before I read this one I read your response to "why play a 2nd time".

I will very much miss your posts.

Be as well as you can, Julian.

Thank you for all that you've done for others and, for me, bringing some gentle smiles to my life.

lilyr

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Apr 30, 16 1:30 AM
I too have always appreciated your posts. Be well! Blessings on you!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 30, 16 7:33 AM
Julio, you did not see an eyeroll! When something becomes too much, it is time to scale back. Thanks for letting us know and you will be missed most definitely. Avoid the towel smack as much as possible. Best wishes to you, Bud.

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Apr 30, 16 7:58 AM
Oh, Blue! I know you said this isn't a sad occasion, but I'm sad. Your posts always made me laugh or at least smile. I will miss your wit, your helpfulness to new players, your rants about the goats and roosters and your tales about your wife popping you with the towel.

You will be sorely missed. Positive thoughts are being sent for you now and always.

Nana Loona

lpcb
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by lpcb on Apr 30, 16 9:06 AM
GOD bless you, beloved Blue.

lestrad
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by lestrad on Apr 30, 16 9:28 AM
Dear Blue--

You taught us to play the game in more ways than one.

nalanug
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by nalanug on Apr 30, 16 1:14 PM
I have always enjoyed your many posts.Weather it be about getting popped with the towel or the fancy daughter.you've always been a help to other players and the new players.I will miss your help and stories.Good luck!

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 30, 16 3:31 PM
Had to be out of town and just read the news. Dear Julian, your charm and wit will certainly be missed by all of us. I DO hope you will pop in if you can and check us out. I know that since you are with the love of your life, you will be in good hands.

We love you!

Retired Cookie

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 1, 16 9:15 AM
There have been a few staples on ART..

1. At some point, the game will throw you a curve, whether it be missing gloves, resetting days, or not connecting to the server..

AND

2. Blue being around to explain, entertain, and hold the fort for those still around.

I'm am so saddened to hear you won't be able to come on and participate the way you used to. You are such a kind soul and have helped to make this forum feel like home for so many...

Until you feel better, we'll keep the light on friend. Get well! I expect to see you back!

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on May 2, 16 12:45 AM
PM.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on May 3, 16 11:40 AM
Blue - I wish you all my best wishes, I'll pray for your health and your happiness, and I want to say thank you for all the good laughs your posts gave me. Be strong, take care.

shooter9325
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by shooter9325 on May 3, 16 6:10 PM
Blue, thanks for being there when we had questions. Get well soon and hurry back. We miss you.
SHOOTER

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on May 4, 16 9:50 PM
Julian, I have been here much lately and am saddened to hear that you are leaving.

I wish you the best of health that you can possibly achieve and will miss your posts that always had me laughing.

You have brightened up many a dull day and I hope you get to do so for many more, whether you can come to the forum or not.

Bondi Girl. part of the Australian contingent.

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on May 6, 16 6:34 PM
I'm sorry to see you go . You will be missed for sure. Most importantly, take good care of yourself! I'm not on here often but have been playing since May 2014. You are always really helpful.

God Bless you ,

Sue (Suenamie)

JoyousNewDayz
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by JoyousNewDayz on May 25, 16 6:01 PM
Take care & Rest Well knowing you have increased our joy by sharing your self with us. Thanks for everything & come on when you can. Many of us are still here because of you (and those who are as generous). You are appreciated and you mean a lot! Thanks for being who you are!

Go to: