ocean express

[Post New]by Mrsgramyw on Sep 28, 08 12:03 PM
downloaded ocean express. worked fine for one day. now it loads, music plays but there is no picture. any suggestions?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:ocean express

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 28, 08 12:19 PM
mrsgramyw, sounds silly ... but, check the easy things first. Is your monitor turned on? plugged in to computer? does it have it's own power cable and is it plugged in? Do you have a button on your keyboard for the monitor and did it get accidently bumped?
...If none of those fix it, I'd go to the PC Help screens on your computer and search for something like "no picture" or "no display" or "monitor not working". See what your PC helps suggests.
...If all else fails, run and save your dxdiag file. Then send an email to Tech Support and attach the dxdiag file. They can troubleshoot the issue much better if they know how your PC is configured.
...Good Luck

[Post New]by Mrsgramyw on Sep 28, 08 12:32 PM
THANKS. I HAVE A VISTA AND IT SEEMS IT HAS PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING AND PLAYING SOME GAMES. WILL GO TO TECH SUPPORT.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 28, 08 12:34 PM
MrsG ... I also have Vista ... and have had no issues with most downloads. The issue I have is trying to get Adobe Flash upgrades installed ... Arggg.

Purple_One
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Purple_One on May 2, 09 5:32 PM
DON'T MIND THE ALL CAPS, I'M NOT SCREAMING, I'M DISABLED AND IT IS EASIER TO TYPE THIS WAY.
I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS GAME AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO START A DISCUSSION. I READ THE RULES BUT FORGET THEM IMMEDIATELY MOST OF THE TIME. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING?

I AM TRYING TO CREATE NEW PUZZLES AND CHANGED THE NAME AFTER I HIT SUBMIT BUTTON; BUT, IT CAME OUT WITH MY FULL REAL NAME ON EVERY PUZZLE. I QUICKLY DELETED THEM ALL. HOW DO I GET THE NAME CHANGED TO THIS ONE? I GET SO TIRED OF PLAY IN FORMS OF THE GAME THAT I DON'T CARE FOR AND THOUGHT I'D GIVE A TRY AT IT MYSELF. CAN ANYONE HELP AND OLD LADY? PLEASE? IF THIS DOESN'T BELONG HERE, PLEASE GUIDE ME WHERE TO PUT MY MESSAGE.
THANKS, GOD BLESS, PURPLE_ONE

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on May 2, 09 5:45 PM
WELCOME TO THE POND PURPLE_ONE. I WILL TYPE IN CAPS SO YOU CAN READ THIS EASIER. THEIR SHOULD BE 2 BUTTONS ONE FOR YOUR NAME AND A SUBMIT BUTTON. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUBMIT PUZZLE TO THE INTERNET AND JUST MAKE A BUNCH YOU MIGHT LIKE TO PLAY, BUT YOU CAN'T SUBMIT YOUR HIGH SCORE TO THE INTERNET FOR WORLD WIDE POSTING OF HIGH SCORES. HOPE THIS HELPS AND HAPPY GAMING

CHARM

Purple_One
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Purple_One on May 2, 09 6:53 PM
TY CHARM,
I GET OTHER PEOPLES' DESIGNS SOMETIMES AND DON'T MIND IF THEY WANT TO USE MINE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE THING IN THERE ABOUT BEING ON THE INTERNET. I AM ON THE INTERNET WHEN I PLAY THE GAME. I CHANGED MY NAME WHEN AND WHERE IT ASKED FOR IT AND TOOK OUT MY REAL NAME AND PUT IN THIS ONE. THEN I HIT SUBMIT. BUT IT CAME OUT WITH MY NAME ANYWAY. HOW DO I MAKE IT TO THE INTERNET SO OTHERS CAN USE THEM IF THEY WANT? PLEASE. I APPRECIATE THE PROMPT REPLY.. GOD BLESS,
PURPLE_ONE

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on May 2, 09 9:02 PM
WHEN YOU PLAY THE GAMES OCEANS EXPRESS OFFERS YOU THEN YOU CNA SUBMIT YOUR SCORE TO SEE HOW IT COMPARES TO OTHER INTERNET PLAYERS AROUND THE WORLD. iF YOU DESIGN AND PLAY YOUR OWN PATTERNS IT WON'T LET YOU ENTER THE SCORE ON THE INTERNET. YOU CAN SUBMIT THE GAMES YOU DESIGN BUT AS MANY AS I HAVE SENT NOT 1 WAS ENTERED. SO IF YOU ARE PLAYING TO GET YOUR NAME ON THE INTERNATIONAL GAME SITE YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAMES THEY GIVE YOU. HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE AND GOD BLESS YOU TOO.

CHARM

Purple_One
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Purple_One on May 2, 09 10:44 PM
TY AGAIN, CHARM,
I FINALLY SEE WHAT YOU MEAN AND I FIGURED IT OUT AND GOT THIS NAME ON THE PUZZLES. I DON'T CLAIM TO HAVE ANY SAVVY ABOUT THE INTERNET AND A LOT OF OTHER THINGS ON MY PC, LOL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. SURE GLAD YOU WERE HERE. THANK YOU FOR THE GOD BLESS ALSO, THE WORLD NEEDS IT A LOT NOW. GOD BLESS, PURPLE_ONE

Altree94
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Altree94 on Jul 5, 09 4:05 PM
Hi!
Is there a glitch in the online scoring of this game?!
How can someone get 1 level, 0 tokens and a score of 9,000,000 + points???!!
or 10 million at level 4???!
I hope it is a glitch because if not, then I'm just really bad at this game! LOL!
Tree.

[Post New]by dogslife on Aug 13, 09 2:52 PM
I was looking at the scoring and wondering the same thing! I'm not a bad player, I'm just not a great player!

Has anyone found that it is better to alternate barges and pieces? Pieces in order? I'm not adept at using a few of the pieces so I purchase the ones I can use fastest. Hints?

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Feb 4, 10 2:00 AM
This game does not work right under Vista. I have it from gamehouse, realarcade at the time. I bought it when my old computer ran Windows XP.

ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Apr 19, 11 6:14 AM
I've gotten the error "Saved Game Unable to Load" several times and I lose all of my progress. This isn't good. Anyone else have this problem?

Go to: