Can't pick up Libra

[Post New]by willena on Apr 30, 16 8:50 PM
Outside of Oxford Castle in the treasure room you are supposed to pick up a disc with the libra symbol on it, which is located in the drawer. When you click on it nothing happens. I thought maybe I was missing something so I checked the hint button and even the walk through and all state to pick it up, yet nothing happens. I have clicked everywhere thinking maybe there is a specific spot I need to click, but still nothing. So I am at a stand still and cannot go anywhere. Is there a fix out there for this or is the game a waste and I have to put the game away and will never be able to finish it??

Re:Can't pick up Libra

[Post New]by irving_cat2002 on Jul 21, 16 9:39 AM
I am sorry to say I am having the same problem, Just cannot pick up the libra. Was not worth paying for this game as cannot go anywhere.

[Post New]by Lori_Gunther on Jan 5, 17 12:39 PM
I'm having the same problem. Perhaps if enough people post about this someone "in the know" will provide us with an answer.

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Apr 13, 17 11:26 AM
Same problem here. This is a game put out in 2015. There has been enough time for a patch to be distributed. That there is no upgrade in sight makes me suspect that the developer does not care at all.

Go to: