blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

Re:the hidden object show season 2

[Post New]by blingykins on Oct 5, 08 8:23 PM
I thought it was just me ... it just NEVER ends

I didn't think I would ever say a game was too long ... until now !!!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Oct 6, 08 5:41 AM
I just purchased this game today and I must say, that I am really enjoying, playing this game!
I just LOVE HO games, and with this game, you have the option of playing mini side games, as often as you want to, inbetween hunting for objects.
I just think this HO game has variety, and I like it better than the first one, way to go BF:-)
I am very satisfied with this purchase, and will buy more of the Hidden Object Show games, if new one's become available.
I haven't finished it yet, which is a plus for me, usually I finish these games in an hour, so I am excited for the longer game play, this game has to offer!!

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Oct 8, 08 1:27 PM
It is a long game, played all 300 levels. I still have 4 shelves open in the trophy room or whatever it is called. It lets you keep going without the random spinning ball to choose your level for you. The levels are still mixed up so you don't play two of the same in a set. I am wondering how you fill the rest of the shelves?

Bebalovo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Bebalovo on Dec 7, 10 8:22 PM
YES, I AGREE! What is it with this game? The same thing over and over AND over and over. There is no game any more when you have memorized where all the objects are!

Wayner33
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Wayner33 on Apr 11, 11 3:25 PM
I only played the free 1 hour trial and I can already see that the game gets a bit boring. Also I can't get the full screen mode even though I clicked on it. The music is a bit redundant.

Go to: