lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

How do I earn more

[Post New]by lineck on Sep 28, 08 1:52 PM
I cannot get any further and earn more I can only drop price of magazine as no money to buy boots other shoes , I do not think I will buy this one

Sekynndora
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Re:How do I earn more

[Post New]by Sekynndora on Sep 29, 08 7:51 AM
The only way to earn more is to continue doing covers. Get them as close to the newsletter as possible and once I got past all of the buying objectives on the first level then I stopped buying clothes for a while to build up my money. Once you get over 200k you get the new building and positions to open. Once you get those filled the next objective is the third building and the 3rd set of employees. and you just have to plug along and only buy when you can't fill the requirements for the cover.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 1, 08 1:46 AM
Its a worry I am a bookkeeper??? I am still on the first lot of staff and clothes but cannot get up for more cash, but will maybe get back to it another time, I will go back to Azeda and try and figure out some of the puzzles beyond me.

Freter
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Freter on Oct 6, 08 11:38 AM
Hey All.
I have been playing this game alot, and I seem to be making alot of money when I price my magazine at $5. I tried it with $3, $4, and even $6. $5 seemed just right. The strategy I used, which I found works, is to buy the bare minimum of clothing of each type while I save for the new building and the workers. I went straight for the employees who gave me the largest subscriber base first. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by beskrajnost on Oct 18, 08 8:18 PM
Just do as they tell you what kind of close and of course of the left corner u can change color they tell you.
Let say it says long dress and hat, and u see it's winter time January or December
so for shoes u can use boots, and background as inside
Anyways try to put all to the colors , mostly 2 mention .

Go to: