PacMan

[Post New]by grammygamester on Jan 6, 10 10:50 AM
For nostalgia's sake I downloaded PacMan and found it doesn't work properly. I am so disappointed. Is anyone else having a problem with it? I won't stop and go properly, sometimes just sitting and waiting for the bad guys to catch it. Really disappointed, I thought I have a little nostalgic game fun.

monkeyface881
Manatee
Manatee
4,138 Posts

Re:PacMan

[Post New]by monkeyface881 on Jan 6, 10 10:55 AM
ooh pacman! I had no idea pacman was available here!

If you think there is a problem with the game as oppose to a problem with your computer, then you should contact customer services (the green envolope on the right with the words 'We're here to help!'). They will hopefully help you to solve your problem, and if not they will give you a refund.

Welcome to the Pond

kahlil101
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
27,240 Posts

[Post New]by kahlil101 on Jan 6, 10 12:18 PM

--WELCOME TO THE POND GRAMMYAMESTER-

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jan 6, 10 12:58 PM
Hi grammygamester,

Welcome to the forums! I agree with the advice monkeyface881 shared with you, please go ahead and contact our Customer Support team from the "We're Here to Help" link on the right side of this page if you're having any problems with your game.

Also, since we have a full game forum set up for PacMan, I've gone ahead and moved this discussion on over there for you. Just a heads up!

Please note that you can find the full game forum for any game that we carry by clicking on the "All Game Forums" tab at the top of this page. From there, you can either search for the game forum you're looking for or scroll down to select the title from the alphabetical list.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

jahay
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jahay on Dec 15, 11 9:11 AM
I have a Visa Debit Gift Card and it will not let me buy a Pac Man

William Hay
jahay76692@yahoo.com

Please let me know how it will work

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Dec 15, 11 10:03 AM
jahay, a word of advice from an old broad, it is never a good idea to post your e-mail address in an open forum. Any communication can be done by PMs. BFG already has your e-mail add. as you do theirs. I see you're a newbie here, not being nosy, just trying to help. Think about editing your post.

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Dec 15, 11 10:13 AM
Hi grammygamester. It might nor be the game but your choice of controllers. I bought Pacman to play with my boys, plus it took me way back when. I have a tracball mouse, it was very awkward controlling P-man with it or the keyboard. I bought a gamepad that plugs into the usb port and P-man played just like the Atari game of my long gone youth. They are not too expensive. Try one.

Go to: