day 15 at the dq restaurant; can't pass! need help!

[Post New]by Aggiesunflower25 on Jan 6, 10 2:28 PM
Day 15 at the dq restaurant I can't pass it and the goal is $300 and I am not able to achieve it? Any advice of how I can pass it? Thanks!

shamaho
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:day 15 at the dq restaurant; can't pass! need help!

[Post New]by shamaho on Oct 6, 10 10:22 AM
I'm stuck at this exact same spot.

[Post New]by mammamichy on Dec 11, 11 8:26 AM
Still stuck?

MissiD
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MissiD on Jan 17, 12 1:41 PM
I am! I've breezed through all the levels prior to this one. For some reason I can not make the goal. I've tried working it alone, and with all of the "staff" but no luck. Any hints?

[Post New]by SparkPlugSupport on Jan 31, 12 7:55 AM
MissiD wrote:I am! I've breezed through all the levels prior to this one. For some reason I can not make the goal. I've tried working it alone, and with all of the "staff" but no luck. Any hints?

Hi MissiD! The biggest tip we have for advanced play is to prep all the machines at the start of each game. There's no penalty for wasted food, so it's best to have items ready to go when they are ordered rather than wait to prep them when someone asks for it. And when you pick up an item, immediately prep the machine again so it's ready for the next customer.

Does this help? Let us know! If not, we'll try to help more

aisfuh
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by aisfuh on Jul 3, 12 10:59 PM
Prepping all of the machines I always do and i watch to make sure that after the assistant gets something from the machine I prep it and I still can't get over 245 I get all the customers and some of the assistants customers and get all the cones and still get only 245????? I have tried for days and this is getting me very upset there has to be some other way to win this level.

[Post New]by SparkPlugSupport on Jul 9, 12 8:17 AM
aisfuh wrote:Prepping all of the machines I always do and i watch to make sure that after the assistant gets something from the machine I prep it and I still can't get over 245 I get all the customers and some of the assistants customers and get all the cones and still get only 245????? I have tried for days and this is getting me very upset there has to be some other way to win this level.

Hi aisfuh! A few things to keep in mind:
-People pay more if their hearts are full, so juggling who gets served when is important
-Make sure you're upgrading machines! The upgraded machines are a lot faster
-Strategically use your cool cones - it can get very important in the later levels

Let us know if this helps!

Go to: