Chap. 1 Level 21

[Post New]by Oldfashioned1 on May 2, 16 3:10 AM
The only places for the 2 barrels are by the rock and on the X. I can get the cannon to go off and the line of barrels on the ridge, but the barrels behind the wall fall and do not go off and so I can't get the safe and last piggy. Please help me get this.

Edited on 05/02/2016 at 9:28:04 PM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Chap. 1 Level 21

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 13, 16 6:53 AM
My apologies from replying so late as I was out of state on a family emergency.

Place a barrel between the piggy on the cliff and the rock next to it then draw a line of powder to the barrel next to it that is not on the rocks.

Place a barrel on each "X" next to the two piggy's in the valley and draw a line of powder connecting each barrel and to the cannon.

Finally, place the remaining barrel between the rock and the campfire on the ridge and draw a line of powder between them.

The campfire will ignite the barrel and eject the rock that will land on a barrel in the valley which will ignite the powder to ignite the next barrel and the cannon. The cannon will shoot the barrel on the ridge to set off the powder to ignite the barrel that will explode the piggy and eject the final rock that will land on and blow up the safe.

If my instructions were not clear enough then do a Youtube search for "Gunpowder chapter 1 level 21" and you should find a video on how this is accomplished for this and any other levels you my get stuck on.

Good luck

Re:Chap. 1 Level 21

[Post New]by Oldfashioned1 on May 14, 16 3:20 AM
Thanks for your reply. I just realized it was level 22 when I read your description. I think I've got 22 figured out now.

Go to: