ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Friend or Foe...the Lions Head...Really really stuck!

[Post New]by ValerieG on Jan 6, 10 10:23 PM
I am so totally frustrated and can't for the life of me, figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've read the walkthru step by step but its just not working. Arrgghhh

This is what I've done so far...
1) I changed the tiles as they appear as in the walkthru
2) The lion on the right now has green eyes and the guardian has a left green eye.
The lion on the left does not have any lit eyes
3) Went outside the drawing, Clicked the whiskers correctly, the teeth closed ok
and the big lion, the one that says "friend" has green eyes. The lion on the
right has red eyes and says "foe". This lion I haven't touched

Now, according to the W/T, I should go back inside the drawing and the guardian should let me in. Not a chance! Can anyone tell me where I've gone wrong, and how can I get the guardian to let me in.

HELP!!!!

Edited due to typos

Edited on 01/06/2010 at 10:26:39 PM PST

MaggieMaeeye
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,101 Posts

Re:Friend or Foe...the Lions Head...Really really stuck!

[Post New]by MaggieMaeeye on Jan 7, 10 1:47 AM
Hi valerieg! I haven't played this game, but I know that Gamezebo has an excellent walkthrough!

If you need any further help, please feel free to PM anytime alright?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 7, 10 3:22 AM
Foe lion shouldn't have anything lit at all. Just in case, press on its nose to reset it.

Friend lion provides one green eye outside for the guardian above the door. It's this that needs two green eyes. The other green eye comes from making an outside lion's eye green. There are four possible ways to arrange the tiles, but assuming that friend lion is green and foe lion is off, only one of them will give you the guardian's other green eye and a green eye for a lion.

Nothing should be red.

Edited on 01/11/2010 at 8:17:06 AM PST

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Jan 7, 10 7:44 AM
Also, when I was doing it, I ended up getting the door puzzle correct first and had to go back and do the friend and foe part. Then, I ended up having to do the door puzzle again so it might be that you need to get them correct in the order of friend or foe and then the door puzzle before the door will open.

HTH and didn't confuse! LOL!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 7, 10 8:59 AM
It doesn't matter. I played this three times and changed the order. What matters is both with no foe lion.

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Jan 7, 10 3:17 PM
Got it figured out....finally!!!

Go to: