bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Black Swan forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 3, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Black Swan forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Black Swan players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

henniet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Welcome to Black Swan forum

[Post New]by henniet on May 11, 17 9:46 AM
The game is full with faults and bugs.. I restarted several times and keeps doing it. Now I`m searching a hidden object and the things I find disappear into nowhere. Sometimes it freezes and I have to restart my pc. What can I do to get it better?

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:Welcome to Black Swan forum

[Post New]by FishyFemale on May 27, 17 1:30 PM
I really enjoyed what I was able to play of the demo (forgiving the wrong names for objects in the HOP scenes) but I got stuck in one silhouette HOP where I was unable to collect some of the objects. I was in the process of letting the skip run out when the trial ended. Reading the many posts of all the other glitches others were having told me to uninstall the game completely and just forget about it. Why haven't the devs fixed anything in this game? They as well as Big Fish have lost a lot of money with not fixing the game. We are very disappointed. Playing on Windows 10.

Go to: