bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 7, 10 12:05 AM
With a lavish Las Vegas resort as your backdrop, explore this exciting Hidden Object masterpiece by juggling important tasks while seeking the perfect items to deliver an elegant and flawless wedding. Earn Palladium Points to purchase extravagant decorations, design custom wedding accessories and choose an incredible honeymoon destination. With more minigames and puzzles than ever before – get ready to hit the jackpot in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas!

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

Re:Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas

[Post New]by ajuma on Jan 7, 10 12:42 AM
I got this game from another site and really enjoyed it. The plot was interesting, the mini games were fun, with the option to skip after a certain amount of time, and MOST of the objects weren't too hard to find. There WERE quite a few where I needed to use hints though.

Good game!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 7, 10 12:43 AM
Oh heck, I bought this one awhile back too. So frustrating whenall the sites have the same games, just some get them at different times. Another night without a good game to play.

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Jan 7, 10 12:52 AM
morning fishies..i have this game too, really good, if you like the "dream day" series you will love this......oh heck..i am going to have to go and play it again now..lol

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 7, 10 3:06 AM
I own 3 others in this series and enjoyed them. I won;t buy this one. There are way too many microscopic objects and way too few Hints to locate them. I am stuck in the Bride's room because I cannot see the teeny tiny objects and have run out of Hints with about 5 objects left that I cannot find. Too bad, I'd like to play this game.

[Post New]by finicky12001 on Jan 7, 10 9:01 AM
I am trying this game but I am stuck. I found everything in the first scene but it will not let me go anywhere else. tried reception but nothing there. Anyone know why? thank you

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 7, 10 11:06 AM
bribling wrote:I own 3 others in this series and enjoyed them. I won;t buy this one. There are way too many microscopic objects and way too few Hints to locate them. I am stuck in the Bride's room because I cannot see the teeny tiny objects and have run out of Hints with about 5 objects left that I cannot find. Too bad, I'd like to play this game.

I LOVED the others and demoed this on other sites, but I won't buy this one. Beautiful to look at as always, but the mini-games were tedious. Disappointed.

Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas

[Post New]by fairiesgarden on Jan 9, 10 7:04 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:With a lavish Las Vegas resort as your backdrop, explore this exciting Hidden Object masterpiece by juggling important tasks while seeking the perfect items to deliver an elegant and flawless wedding. Earn Palladium Points to purchase extravagant decorations, design custom wedding accessories and choose an incredible honeymoon destination. With more minigames and puzzles than ever before – get ready to hit the jackpot in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas!

Go to: