Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

Dragon Rumours Artifact?

[Post New]by Energyworker on May 3, 16 5:52 AM
Hi I am wondering at what level one completes Dragon Rumors. I have 133 pink scales to date. It says the sting and the fang are collected through various tasks not through the dragon labyrinths.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

Re:Dragon Rumours Artifact?

[Post New]by clm5457 on May 3, 16 5:57 AM
Energy if you hover over the artifacts needed it tells you where to find them. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by Trucker1979 on May 3, 16 6:08 AM
Its part of the Bestiary Book, and is a miscellaneous or amulet quest, you get the Wyvern Sting from Dungeon and Basilisk Fang from the Water Mill.

Search >> amulet quest, rooms of memory.

It listed in there and all amulet artifacts are in order of how they are given in the game.

So until you get around to it, you will be collecting the scales as long as you keep playing the Beast (Dragon) Maze, at least until you get the tasks for the last two items.

I did it some 30 to 20 levels ago.

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on May 3, 16 6:08 AM
Hi Energy!
I had the same thing happen. It does take a while to get the artifacts for the Dragon Rumor. I can't remember what level it was on, but it finally did come. You have to have opened the Water Mill, and found the Basilisk Fang. That takes a while! You need lots and lots of flax .... But you'll see as you progress. (and you also have to get the Wyvern Sting from the dungeon). Both of these items - Sting and Fang - are found during a task that will eventually appear. .. As always - Patience is the key.

I hope this helps.

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on May 3, 16 6:11 AM
Oh - and I want to add - that is an artifact that you can make over and over, once the first one is made for the task.

Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on May 3, 16 6:47 AM
Thank you.

Go to: