Black Screen Only

[Post New]by girly842004 on May 3, 16 11:42 AM
I downloaded this game and the screen is just black, w/ voices. I deleted it and redownloaded still the same. What can I do to fix this, thanks for anything you can recommend?

Re:Black Screen Only

[Post New]by cat_star on May 10, 16 9:08 PM
I've got the same problem. Windows 8

[Post New]by cjokasan on May 12, 16 7:29 AM
I have the same problem. Windows 10. Graphics driver is up to date. Every other game I have played has worked great this is the first time I have gotten black screen while trying to play a game. It seems like all of the Cadenza games have problems. I get a black screen on all of them.

Edited on 05/12/2016 at 8:30:30 AM PST

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Jun 26, 16 7:03 AM
I had this issue too, but I remembered having this issue with another game, and someone had the answer, so I tried that and it helped

Display settings, 125% for text apps and other items.

[Post New]by bradleybeachgirl on Jun 27, 16 1:36 PM
Same problem!! It also happened with some of the Rite of Passage Games. I changed display settings as suggested-no change, only audio. It seems to only happen with Mad Head Games. It's a shame, they were my favorite!
I also went through Dr. Felix, and they were unable to find a solution after several months and many "fixes." If anyone finds out a solution, please post, as I have a bunch of useless games : (

[Post New]by elyce4evr on Jul 5, 16 5:33 AM
Same problem for me as with Smoke and Mirrors. No matter what I do only black screen.

Go to: