luxor adventures game

[Post New]by catcat24 on Jan 7, 10 11:30 AM
i paid for this game, i played it and it crashed my computer,after i got it running again, my wonderful husband desided he was going to play this game, well it crashed my computer so bad i had to have it fixed, ive had problems for over 2 weeks with bigfish, i dont know what the problems are. i cant play this frecken game now. what a mess.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

Re:luxor adventures game

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Jan 7, 10 11:32 AM
Did you demo the game first?

kitten61758
Stingray
Stingray
5,603 Posts

[Post New]by kitten61758 on Jan 7, 10 11:41 AM
I bought this game when it first came out and have had no problems with it. I hope you figure it out because it is a good game.

[Post New]by bygy02 on Jan 7, 10 12:08 PM
will not play on windows 7

[Post New]by catcat24 on Jan 8, 10 7:16 AM
yes i did play the trail first. im afraid to download anymore games. its to expense to keep getting my puter fixed,, and i really liked the game. im retired now and i really love playing these games. other then chasing grandkids, and great grandkids, and trying not to kill teenagers, lol....

dallas23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dallas23 on Feb 15, 10 9:33 AM
Whats up with this Game? I brought it 2/3/2010 and at frist it played just fine, but as I played it for about a half hour it just froze, and I could'nt turn it off so I restarted my compuerter and down loaded it again, and Still Won't WORK !!!!!! I am getting tried of buying Games and they MESS UP MY COMPERUTER!!!!!!!

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Edited on 02/15/2010 at 9:41:51 AM PST

kesteral
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by kesteral on Feb 15, 10 10:00 AM
Oh, Oh. I just now purchased this game. I really hope I don't have the same problem, I've got a new laptop (my 1st) and I don't want to screw that up. I will let you know the results.
You'll proably hear me scream all the way from SoCalif it does screw with my system.... little lol!

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Feb 15, 10 10:41 AM
If you are having trouble with this game, I highly recommending checking out a few of our help page articles. Most problems can be resolved with just a few updates to your computer. Here is one article that, generally, resolve most issues:

Frequent Crashing of Game

If this doesn't resolve the problem, please contact our Customer Support team. They can be reached through the help pages. Just click on the "Contact Us" link listed on the left side of the help pages.

By the way, I have gone ahead and moved this thread over to the "Luxor Adventures" forum.

[Post New]by jeanettejay on Apr 5, 10 9:45 AM
The Ankh is missing on the first game so I cant go any further. Have played it a number of times and no problem, but suddenly this part of the game isnt there!!!
Can anyone advise?
Am really new to this so need a simple answer ,Many thanks.

Allan40alt
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Allan40alt on Jun 10, 10 12:45 AM
i: Works well on Windows 7.

ii: To play a new round you need to delete then re-enter your player name.

[Post New]by jeanettejay on Jun 14, 10 1:43 PM
[b]Thanks for that allan .much appreciated.It worked!!!

Jeanette

Go to: