Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 4, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/04/2016 at 6:18:12 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 4, 16 6:18 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cargui on May 4, 16 9:02 AM
I just bought the game and it worked fine for a short time. Unfortunately it wont let me use the right mouse click. I did what i usually do when having problems with a game: uninstalled and reinstalled, but to no avail. Please tell me what to do. Thanks!!!

[Post New]by puglette404 on May 4, 16 7:51 PM
I have purchased two 1001 Jigsaw puzzle games and have had display resolution errors in each game. I read the FAQ's regarding Windows 10 and display issues. I followed some of the steps and tried playing the game using a small resolution. The game finally opened and I could play but the required resolution was so small I could barely see the icons on my desktop!

I am using Windows 10 on a new HP Spectre 360. I have to say that I am fairly disappointed that the resolution is such an issue. This is a pretty simple jigsaw puzzle game, it should easily install and work with the resolutions that are now becoming standard on todays newer laptops.

Is there anything that can be done to fix this issue without having to change all of my settings just to play a simple jigsaw puzzle?

Thank you for your help, I have been a BFG member since the early days!

[Post New]by kateblue222 on May 5, 16 3:43 AM
I saved a puzzle and it won't let me reopen it.

It will let me open new puzzles.

oh, and I am playing the Mac version.

AND same deal with Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 3 and Jigsaw Puzzle Beach Season, and and Holiday Jigsaw Easter, which I already own (unfortunately)

(I can't figure out how to post a new topic so I hope someone sees this. I don not post in the forums much so I hope using the reply button is what I am supposed to do because I don't see a new thread button)

Edited on 05/05/2016 at 4:11:45 AM PST

[Post New]by bootsiebri on May 5, 16 10:07 AM
I'm having the same problems! I'm running Windows 7 and can't open the game without changing the screen resolution! So what do I change it to??? Thinking about asking for a credit here.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 12, 16 3:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game.

If you haven't already, the following help article contains troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve the issues presented in this thread:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

If you are on a Mac computer, please see the following resource:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If issues are still occurring, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot from the Forums, the support team is always happy to help in any way that they can. The team has the appropriate tools to offer steps specific to your system.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

anoldfish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by anoldfish on Jul 18, 16 12:43 PM
Using Windows 10; all puzzle pieces are blue and green. Would certainly appreciate a fix!

Big Fish Games Forums > All Game Forums > 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4

Go to:

miscjoan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by miscjoan on Oct 20, 16 5:31 PM
This puzzle as well as about 4 other Jigsaw puzzles having an issue with color. No matter that it shows correctly to choose one. When you choose a puzzle, all the pieces are is hues of blues.

I'm running Windows 10 Anniversary, PC. I would think the colors needed adjusted on my computer, except it is only with these games. All other programs and games are correct, and photos are always excellent.

Anyone else? I've bought 2 that I refuse to play, and then caught the other 2 with the try it time and didn't purchase.

I would love to have more of these. I have 1 that works that I know of.

miscjoan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by miscjoan on Oct 20, 16 5:35 PM
BTW, another that does the exact same thing is 1001 Jigsaw World Tour - American Puzzle. Looks like I've deleted the rest. I had at least 4 of them marked.

Re: colors of puzzle pieces are all blue tones

[Post New]by NJL123 on Dec 23, 16 1:51 PM
I have the same problem with incorrect colour hues on the puzzle pieces. Has there been a fix posted?

[Post New]by judi1_bigfish on Jan 25, 17 11:10 AM
Colors are still incorrect in Windows 10 on the puzzle pieces. The main screen shows the correct color, but when you start a puzzle, the colors are blue and green only. .

clfbp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by clfbp on Mar 17, 17 7:32 PM
Having same issue with 5 of this game creator's puzzle games released over several years. Using up-to-date Windows 10, has been an issue since I purchased this Windows 10 HP. Puzzles fine on my Windows 7 computers.. Tried all the fixes, even did a clean install before I found this thread. Colors fine on thumbnails and on "image" of puzzle, it's just the puzzle pieces that are all green and blue. Other games look correct.

Go to: