stuck with the radio

[Post New]by Danjuscha on May 4, 16 7:07 AM
Help me somebody ? am stuck early on with the radio- repairs- had enough firflies to allegedly solve the "puzzle" but nothing moves into any direction..keeps saying :
"you get this puzzle solved" I`m running around trying to collect more flies which don`t help me there at all...
where`s my mistake ? what am I overseeing ?
PLEEEASE HELP ME !! SOON !!
THX

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

stuck with the radio

[Post New]by Bartsister on May 4, 16 7:20 AM
Danjuscha wrote:Help me somebody ? am stuck early on with the radio- repairs- had enough firflies to allegedly solve the "puzzle" but nothing moves into any direction..keeps saying :
"you get this puzzle solved" I`m running around trying to collect more flies which don`t help me there at all...
where`s my mistake ? what am I overseeing ?
PLEEEASE HELP ME !! SOON !!
THX

Hi Danjuscha,

It's been a while since I played this one and so I can't remember the specifics on how to help you. But, I do know that there are some great YouTube walkthroughs for this series. I would recommend Googling for this title and walkthrough and you will find some help that should get you going again.

Good Luck!

memcglone
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:stuck with the radio

[Post New]by memcglone on May 5, 16 11:26 PM
Have you tried placing the hanger on as an antenna & then using the pliers to move the dial to 100 to get the "news"?

Flytrap22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Flytrap22 on May 6, 16 7:12 PM
Look just keep turning the pliers from left to right, and you'll get it ok?

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on May 20, 16 4:40 AM
Remember AM or FM ??? Hint

ivy9179
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by ivy9179 on Jul 24, 16 8:07 AM
I used all the parts, hanger, wires, etc., but can.t move on to ? Keeps telling me to repair the radio with parts I've collected can't lift pliers any more.

Go to: