j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Be careful

[Post New]by j62janet on May 4, 16 9:10 AM
I'm doing an HOS at the moment, which is in what they call the dark side, you have to use a knife on a box, and you knock over a boot and a blue stone falls out, DON'T touch the box, until you have the key, as I did twice, and I couldn't close the window, so only go to the box when you have the key, whether it's a sort of glitch, I really don't know, but I wanted to warn other players of the game

Re:Be careful

[Post New]by nertle on May 6, 16 8:12 PM
You were so correct. I also got stuck there, however, after starting over and over, I still am stopped at end. I get the ballerina and the game freezes. How do I get out of there?

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on May 6, 16 11:35 PM
I'm so sorry I can't help you, but other members might be able to, and like you I did over and over again, it drove me nuts, and then it clicked, what a game, so many problems, but if you realize what's happening, you can get out of it

[Post New]by Onyx01 on May 10, 16 8:56 PM
I know which HOP you're on. My solution was to "follow the swan". The screen kept freezing when I got to the end and I could exit the HOP so I just hit the swan hint between each move which essentially tells you what order the the developers want you to use each item and I could move on in the game.

gilesluver
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by gilesluver on May 14, 16 7:29 PM
After about the third close and open, I realized that the key should be got before you check the chest.

I also kept getting stuck at the end of the HOS. I'd ask what to do, and the swan would point to the purse, then all the navigation would disappear.

You have to do the items in a certain order, and no help to realize this? Can you say, bad game design? I suspect this has a "premium edition" and that was a hangover from that.

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Jun 1, 16 9:20 AM
Stuck as well.. I did get out of the game and it let me replay that HOS... however, at the end I had the ballerina and was stuck again,. said I had to click on the 1/2 eaten cookie which I already did. Cannot move on

EnyaMom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by EnyaMom on Jun 22, 16 5:51 PM
I'm having the same problem as many others here. I have Windows 10 and I cannot get thru this HOS. I do everything in the right order, get the ballerina out of the hidden drawer in the chair and the scene does not acknowledge that I have gotten everything. I cannot exit out of the search because the game acts like I did not get everything.

CoolGrammy1
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by CoolGrammy1 on Jul 6, 16 4:03 PM
I am having the same problem....I played it in order and still got stuck after getting the ballerina every single time.....I even tried the "skip" option and the game wouldn't let me go any further..... Very disappointed.....

Go to: