beader2012
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Time limit

[Post New]by beader2012 on May 4, 16 10:23 AM
Is there a way to get rid of the lion timer? And the hidden jewels? Makes the game too hard to complete.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Time limit

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 4, 16 10:38 AM
The game is timed only (most old M3s are timed only). The hidden jewels have to either be matched until the rocks covering them go away or use specials on them to break the rocks off. The secret to playing the Jewel Quest series well is to strategically use the empty spaces to drag jewels into them for setups.

If you'd rather play untimed, the only JQ game that has a straight up relaxed mode is JQ The Sapphire Dragon. Sleepless Star had an untimed mode that you could activate if you failed 3 levels first, and Heritage would eventually become untimed but you had to fail the board a lot of times first to turn off the timer.

beader2012
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by beader2012 on May 26, 16 5:03 PM
I have gotten to the section called Back To Africa. I cannot get past 2-1. I have been playing the same round for 2 days. Usually it will let you skip over a round after 3 tries. This one does not. Anybody else have this problem?

beader2012
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by beader2012 on May 27, 16 7:15 AM
Uninstalled the game. Most likely defective software.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 27, 16 7:17 AM
Don't know what platform you're playing the game upon. It may be different depending on what version of the game you have. Sorry to hear you're that badly stuck; however I will tell you that gamers either love or hate most of the Jewel Quest games because they are notoriously hard.

Edited on 05/27/2016 at 7:17:55 AM PST

Go to: