Troll's Castle level 5

[Post New]by bidharr on May 4, 16 5:03 PM
One is supposed to collect 5 drops at level 1-5 ... but there is no drop to collect at level 5. Is it an programming error or is it just me? I'm playing on IPad. Support should look into it, but is then referring me to this forum. Any help out here?

Re:Troll's Castle level 5

[Post New]by busseewa11 on May 4, 16 5:14 PM
Hi, on one side of the troll is the balloons that you collects darts and on the other side of him is the drops you are referring to.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 5, 16 12:38 PM
Hi bidharr,

Thanks for taking the time to post your question here and busseewa11 - thanks for dropping by to help.

If you're still not seeing the drops, we do recommend that you write back in to our Technical Support Team HERE with a screenshot of what you're seeing. In case you'd like steps on how to take a screenshot, I've included it here:

Taking a Screenshot

When writing in to Support, just be sure to reply to any emails, even if they appear to be general emails. If a reply is not received from you, the system will automatically close your ticket.

If you encounter any tech issues in the future, you're always welcome to contact Support. You can also post them in the designated tech thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot here.

Thanks for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by bidharr on May 5, 16 6:17 PM
Thanks for reply but I truly don't understand what baloons and troll you are talking about. There is none of this at level 5. There is a little girl holding up a container. Perhaps you can explain more ... There was no problem in collecting 4 drops at levels 1,2,3 and 4.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on May 6, 16 2:14 AM
bidharr, did you complete all three stages of level five? Sometimes the quest isn't completed until all the stages are done. It's also possible that you did receive the drop and it completed the task automatically. I play on a PC and had no trouble, but it's a long time since I completed it, though. When it's done, if you click on the girl with the container, it should say "Thank you Noble Knight." If that's the message you receive, then in fact, you did receive the drop.

[Post New]by busseewa11 on May 6, 16 4:51 PM
I am sorry he is right you need to complete 1-12 I think it is and the bubbles will populate on the levels you just completed. You have not gotten to the area I was speaking of.

[Post New]by bidharr on May 10, 16 1:54 AM
I did complete all stages on level 5. I am on level 87 now but it irritates me that Level 5 is not complete. ?

[Post New]by bidharr on May 10, 16 4:08 PM
The problem is solved ? I did all 5 again and suddenly I had all the 5 drops. The problem was me - not the game ?

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on May 10, 16 8:47 PM
I think the problem bidharr is common at various places in the game. There are no icons left showing in the corresponding levels but you don't get the whatever. As you did, one must re-do those levels until the game credits you with the find. Workable glitch.

Cheers

Go to: