bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 5, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by MamaSplicky on May 5, 16 5:57 AM
I have a question: About how many traditional, listed HOPs are in this game? I like the Redemption Cemetery games, but I dislike silhouetted or matching HOPs. I'm considering buying this game.

Dudesmum
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by Dudesmum on May 5, 16 7:37 AM
Hi MamaSplicky

I tried to cheat and checked out both the Extras and the Strategy Guide to see if it gave any details regarding the types of HOGs. but it didn't

I am like you I like the old style listing HOGs but unfortunately having this mixture seems to the be the mainstream now based on requests for something different...

So hopefully someone will play the game all the way through and give you an idea of the different types and how many HOGs there is in this game.

I know that some of the wonderful reviews that are done do outline this type of information so keep an eye out for them.

Personally I think this game is great based on the Demo only . I'm glad to be back at the older type of Redemption Cemetery.

Hope to see more of you in the forums and I hope that you enjoy this game

Take care,
Dudesmum

[Post New]by candyskyes on Jun 9, 16 10:17 PM
I keep getting a runtime error message in the bonus game when I try to open the briefcase with the skull discs. It kicks me out and I can't play any farther. Any fixes available?

Geno5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Geno5 on Jun 21, 16 12:06 AM
same here

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 21, 16 3:01 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums Geno5 and candyskyes,

I'm sorry to hear that there has been a runtime error message during the bonus chapter. Thanks for letting us know. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble playing this game and definitely understand wanting to get the issue resolved. When a game doesn't seem to want to play, the first thing I recommend is taking a look at our help guides as these steps tend to help in most situations. If you're interested, I've linked to a helpful guide about access violation errors here:

Access Violation

If the issues continue after using the above guide, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Not only do our Reps have the tools to gather data on and report problems, but they can also offer customized troubleshooting, and are always happy to help.

Because these replies are discussing a technical issue, we invite you to post in the thread included below for any future technical issues you are experiencing with this game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here

Thanks for trying out the game and for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: