Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 5, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/05/2016 at 7:06:55 AM PST

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by jaylake on May 5, 16 5:00 AM
HI

Getting a runtime error and told to contact supplier in error message - sadly not the first time i have had issues with redemption games a big pity because overall a good game

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 5, 16 7:07 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 5, 16 7:10 AM
Hi jaylake,

I'm sorry that you are seeing a runtime error message when trying to play this game. It is highly recommended to ensure that your video card driver is updated as well as installing any software updates. Both of these troubleshooting steps have been known to help resolve the error message you are seeing. Please refer to the following help article for more information:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having trouble, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report along with the error message you are seeing. A screenshot would be helpful. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

dorish2
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by dorish2 on May 5, 16 8:27 AM
I purchased this game this morning, without playing the demo first. It will not even start to download. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the BF game manager, but nothing happens.

Doreen

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 5, 16 8:46 AM
Hi dorish2,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble downloading this particular game. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It is recommended to look at the following help article as it contains steps that have been known to help resolve the download issue you are experiencing. Please pay particular attention to 'Step Three: Adjust the Big Fish Games app's settings'.

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you find that placing the Big Fish Games app in alternate method doesn't help resolve the issue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to further assist and help get things up and running for you.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

lkbambi
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lkbambi on May 5, 16 10:13 PM
I can't play it either. I don't remember the last time I could play Redemption Cemetery. Too bad. It was good in the beginning.

[Post New]by MiladyMacabre on May 5, 16 11:19 PM
I am running under Windows 10. Everything is up-to-date. I've not had an issue with any other Big Fish Game on this machine. But, in the bonus game, If I try to open the satchel I get from the park (trying not to give away anything), using the latches needed to open it, I get a runtime error and the game crashes. It doesn't seem to matter what's happening with my computer. If I uninstall and reinstall the game, will I lose my progress? Is there a glitch that needs a fix? I'd really appreciate some guidance here. Thank you.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by westielover on May 6, 16 2:37 AM
I'm having exactly the same problem as MiladyMacabre. Also running windows 10

Edited on 05/06/2016 at 2:38:13 AM PST

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on May 6, 16 3:41 AM
Game crash in the bonus chapter when I try to install the buttons on the bag from the inventory. Bummed as it was a good game and I love the series. Really appreciate if someone can help out. Playing on MacBook Pro 10.11.4

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by dollfaye on May 6, 16 4:09 AM
Same problem with bonus chapter when placing the skull buttons on the sachel. I'm running Windows 7 so it doesn't look like it's just a problem with 10.

Edited on 05/06/2016 at 4:10:22 AM PST

wildone667
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by wildone667 on May 6, 16 8:50 AM
I played the demo and now It won't uninstall because it says its still running. I can't see where it's still running. tried to uninstall through windows also shut down game manager a few times to hope maybe that would close the game but no, games supposedly still running. task manager doesn't even show it. will probably have to shut down the computer. No big thing, just letting you know.

update: Went into game manager to see if it would play and the game started as usual got to the opening credits and exited out and shut the thing down like normal, tried to uninstall and said its still running, error code 346. this is on windows 10.

Don't think this is a buy for me, commencing to shut down computer

Edited on 05/06/2016 at 9:02:10 AM PST

dianna925
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,393 Posts

[Post New]by dianna925 on May 6, 16 11:03 AM
Yet another game that won't open for me - running Windows 10.

[Post New]by frenchysandi on May 6, 16 2:16 PM
Get an error message which has affected some previous games and cant play them frustrating and has cost me money since cannot get the game I paid for to work!!

[Post New]by frenchysandi on May 6, 16 2:23 PM
game not starting up, I neglected to say what the error message said.

Access Violation @ Ox030D0D50 (TRIED TO READ FROM OxFFFFFFFF), program terminated what does this mean???

lordofys
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lordofys on May 6, 16 7:35 PM
Same problem as others. When I try to use the Skull tokens (or whatever they are) to open the satchel, the game quits. Retried several times. Same result. I'm playing it on an iMac with OS 10.11.4 (the latest version).

TAZZ1965
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by TAZZ1965 on May 6, 16 11:10 PM
I am also running windows10 and getting access violation at 0x02D60D50 tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF. Have uninstalled and reinstalled to still get same message. It does seem to be more with redemption series though. I wish they could fix this problem. Would love to play.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: At Death's Door Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on May 6, 16 11:36 PM
TAZZ1965 wrote:I am also running windows10 and getting access violation at 0x02D60D50 tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF. Have uninstalled and reinstalled to still get same message. It does seem to be more with redemption series though. I wish they could fix this problem. Would love to play.

Same access violation code for me. I have all the previous Redemption games except the last one that never worked either. There was never a fix for it. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I can no longer play any of the Redemption games, even the old ones which used to work.

Recently, the Cadenza game had the same issue for Window 10 players. A fix was given by the developer and I was able to play the game perfectly so I do know it is an issue with this developer and not my notebook. Other developers do not seem to have this problem. I did purchase the Cadenza CE after it was fixed. I would love to buy the new Redemption games as well as play the ones I already spent money on, but I can't buy something I can't get to run on my computer.

Edited on 05/06/2016 at 11:38:02 PM PST

maewe
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by maewe on May 7, 16 9:11 AM
I have the same problem of MiladyMacabre and others, that is in the bonus chapter the Game crashes when i try to install the buttons on the bag from the inventory.
Too bad, I have played the game quickly and then I stopped here
My pc running windows 10.

kayjay97
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by kayjay97 on May 7, 16 10:13 AM
MiladyMacabre wrote:I am running under Windows 10. Everything is up-to-date. I've not had an issue with any other Big Fish Game on this machine. But, in the bonus game, If I try to open the satchel I get from the park (trying not to give away anything), using the latches needed to open it, I get a runtime error and the game crashes. It doesn't seem to matter what's happening with my computer. If I uninstall and reinstall the game, will I lose my progress? Is there a glitch that needs a fix? I'd really appreciate some guidance here. Thank you.

This is also happening with me

Go to: