Glitch in the game

[Post New]by unides98 on May 5, 16 5:18 PM
I have reached Babylon Level 10 but when I am assembling the blue crystal, as soon as I select one of the last chards, I get kicked out of the game.

I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. When I go into the game, it takes me directly to the same level and kicks me out at the same point.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Re:Glitch in the game

[Post New]by JustLaura59 on Aug 27, 16 9:10 AM
Yes, all the time. Usually it's in one of the HOP levels, and more often after the "First Journey".

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Oct 18, 16 5:24 PM
Yes. My observations, this happened 3 times in first level so far:

1. No hardware issues/MSI graphics processor
2. No overheating, system is hot but well within normal range
3. Occurs randomly
4. No errors in Event Viewer

This is Windows 10 anniversary edition. Annoying but what can you do? The developer seems to have moved on to focus more on mobile apps. Bummer.

rrd13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rrd13 on Jan 24, 17 6:38 PM

Edited on 01/31/2017 at 9:55:54 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 31, 17 10:39 AM
Hello Everyone,

First of all, I want to apologize for players here that have seen a glitch in the game and are seeing the game crash at a similar point and also for how long it has taken for us to provide a response. I'd like to provide some preliminary troubleshooting guides for players that are also seeing this issue or if they haven't been tried yet, as well as how to reach our Support Team for more assistance should it be necessary.

For players that are seeing issues in Windows 10, the following page of steps may be able to help resolve those issues:

Windows 10

It sounds like most of the players here have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, but still are seeing the crash. If you've already done some troubleshooting like this and haven't already contacted our Support Team, please feel free to do so HERE. If you would prefer some assistance troubleshooting, it may be helpful to provide a Dr. Felix Report so our Reps can more closely work with the specific configuration of hardware and software inside the computer seeing the issue in mind. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this appears to be about a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and recreate the technical issues thread for this specific game so players can continue to discuss these issues or report new ones for this game here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon here!

Message continues...

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 31, 17 10:40 AM
Message continued.

Also, before I close out, I wanted to quickly remind players of the Forum Rules while posting, specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

By following our forum's rules, we can all help make this place a more accessible and comfortable place for players of all ages to discuss their games with one another. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Most of all though, thank you all for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: