Scout4107
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

glitches

[Post New]by Scout4107 on May 5, 16 9:51 PM
Game continually freezes during many of hidden object screens. Cannot pick up objects, cannot use hint. Tired of the game and am uninstalling.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Re:glitches

[Post New]by j62janet on May 6, 16 12:27 AM
I had that as well, but I stuck with the game, because I liked it.

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by geri_mac on May 7, 16 5:54 AM
I was going to buy this game as I read a review of it which said it was great, but after reading about all the glitches I will wait until its all sorted out so thanks to all who posted

[Post New]by smilingsun72 on May 7, 16 10:35 AM
I don't know really were to place this. But I found some of the items in the HOs do not match the words on the list with the items to be found. Examples: a tube ended up being a smoking pipe and a vase ended up being a scroll. And when I couldn't find the items after searching forever I had to use the hint. I love the game. It's challenging, even in easy mode, which I find fabulous. It's just that when the items listed don't match what you're finding makes the game frustrating.

Edited on 05/18/2016 at 2:42:32 PM PST

Chaikhe
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Chaikhe on Nov 5, 16 12:42 AM
smilingsun72 wrote:I don't know really were to place this. But I found some of the items in the HOs do not match the words on the list with the items to be found. Examples: a tube ended up being a smoking pipe and a vase ended up being a scroll. And when I couldn't find the items after searching forever I had to use the hint. ...

Yeah, I have the same problem. If you just keep clicking on the items that change shape, you usually find the item - eventually!

Go to: