To all "Player"s

[Post New]by lanky46musician on May 6, 16 9:51 AM
Please click on the avatar that looks like a white head and give it a face and name. If you click on the bar below the avatar, you can then change the name "Player" to anything you want-the more unique the better. I put a number after mine because it's not all that unique, but that number sets it apart You will find many more people will accept you as a friend, as no one wants more than one "Player" on their friend list.

Thank you,
DeeJay46

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:To all "Player"s

[Post New]by susiewastaken on May 6, 16 1:08 PM

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on May 6, 16 2:31 PM
I second that!

Chris

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on May 6, 16 2:53 PM
Great to remind players that you can have a name besides player, It also help because some people won't accept a invite from "players"

magz13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by magz13 on May 6, 16 4:56 PM
It is also confusing if you have more than 1 "Player" and you want to return the favor of a gift. I have had this happen and just hoped that I sent it to the right one.

Good luck and God bless.

oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

To all "Player"s

[Post New]by oh_oma on May 6, 16 7:19 PM
lanky46musician wrote:Please click on the avatar that looks like a white head and give it a face and name. If you click on the bar below the avatar, you can then change the name "Player" to anything you want-the more unique the better. I put a number after mine because it's not all that unique, but that number sets it apart You will find many more people will accept you as a friend, as no one wants more than one "Player" on their friend list.

Thank you,
DeeJay46

Don't forget to backspace the name player out before typing in your name. PlayerAna or PlayerBob won't get you many friends either.

Edited on 05/06/2016 at 7:21:07 PM PST

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on May 6, 16 10:36 PM
Absolutely!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on May 7, 16 6:57 AM
It's not that hard to keep track of the various "Players" if you keep a record of their ID#s, as well as their names. I keep track of ID#s because some of my friends change their names regularly-or put messages up, which they change, instead of a name.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on May 7, 16 7:31 PM
How difficult is it to name your avatar? Makes it a lot easier. I'm one of those who usually won't accept a friend if they use Player. It makes me think that they aren't really invested in the game and I don't need friends who are going to quit after being gifted. It has happened too many times.

Go to: