How to get wublins and tribal island on pc?

[Post New]by MusicBros on May 6, 16 10:04 AM
I downloaded the game after the wublins were released. How do i get them if they arn't on my map????

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:How to get wublins and tribal island on pc?

[Post New]by SandyCane on May 6, 16 5:45 PM
you have to buy the sleeping monster and feed it with other monsters. Just go to your wublin isle, and click on the market. Good luck

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
794 Posts

How to get wublins and tribal island on pc?

[Post New]by moncilla on May 12, 16 6:41 AM
MusicBros wrote:I downloaded the game after the wublins were released. How do i get them if they arn't on my map????

I think, the wubblins are available from level 13. Also, most of the wubblins are require eggs zapped from all 5 regular islands. If you've just started the game, I would wait with the wubblins until you've got all 5 regular islands (Plant, cold, air, water and earth)

Good luck!

OH! I just re-read your post... I think, you have the BFG version of the game (?) The PC version doesn't have tribal, nor wubblin islands, nor friend option. Get the game on your phone or tablet from BBB. Luv

Edited on 05/13/2016 at 6:24:31 PM PST

[Post New]by MusicBros on May 21, 16 1:32 PM
THAT SUCKS.I whished they fixed it. D; . #crying. BTW my phone is glitchy so i cant download the game.

lslybee
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by lslybee on May 27, 16 3:49 AM
Just have fun with the pc version for now and learn how the game works so if one day you get a new phone or tablet and start again with the app it will be so much easier

Go to: