Final Match 3

[Post New]by ronivasgirl on Jan 8, 10 4:00 PM
There is no "Shuffle" for the last round of match 3. Did anyone ever find a soluton when there actually are no more match 3s to be found?

Re:Final Match 3

[Post New]by missallycat on Jan 18, 10 12:07 PM
I have just experienced the same problem. Final match three. No more moves. The clock stops and the mouse freezes. Looking for a solution as well. I purchased this game from POPCAP. I see that the game in general has a problem regardless.

[Post New]by barbiespoodle on Apr 30, 10 6:57 AM
I had the same problem, but if you go to main menu and back to game, the game will be filled in again. I had to do it several times before I was able to get through it.

TracyS123
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by TracyS123 on Jul 10, 10 8:27 PM
I am having the same problem. I've started the puzzle over several times and it seems to be going well at first but then every time I get to a point where there are no more moves to make, and of course there's no shuffle button for this. I'm getting very frustrated but I guess I just have to keep trying and eventually it will work out. There's no magic solution for it.

-Tracy

Edited on 07/10/2010 at 8:27:49 PM PST

TracyS123
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by TracyS123 on Jul 10, 10 8:46 PM
LOL, right after I wrote that message, I went to give the puzzle another try (probably about the tenth time!) and I finally got it! I was down to one grey square but just could not get rid of it. I only had 4 minutes left on the clock so I just kept trying and eventually I did it. So it's not impossible, it might just take several tries (unless you get lucky!) Boy I'll tell you, I was really getting into match 3 games until I got to this puzzle! Glad that's over so I can finally move on!

-Tracy

Hoglvr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Hoglvr on Oct 4, 10 6:31 PM
Hi all,I am having the same problem with this last Match 3 game, I have played it
12 times now, will keep trying til I get it,so I can move on. I used to LIKE the
Match 3 games,after this no more LOL

PCBOO
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by PCBOO on Feb 20, 11 3:49 PM
do you mean you kept going back to menu then the game

Go to: