bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sally's Spa forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 9, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Sally's Spa forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sally's Spa players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Sally's Spa forum

[Post New]by lanna12 on Jan 27, 10 6:48 PM
i love this game it is sooooooo fun

mo12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mo12 on Feb 13, 10 5:10 AM
How do I get the sales person to be the cashier? It happened once but I don't know why. Thanks

zoekats
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by zoekats on Feb 16, 10 4:40 AM
it seems a perfect score is better than a expert score, how do i get perfect on all levels?

[Post New]by JennaN on Feb 16, 10 8:43 AM
zoekats wrote:it seems a perfect score is better than a expert score, how do i get perfect on all levels?

You must beat your Expert score and have Every Customer leave with 5 Hearts. Miss one and you will not get perfect!

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Help on the last level!

[Post New]by jewel47 on Feb 27, 10 3:30 AM
Hello,

I have played the last level of Sally Spa at least 25 times and I just cannot get expert. The best score that I got was 6553. I have every upgrade possible and I choose the apprioriate products for the day based on prices and needs. Any tips on how to get expert would greatly be appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Problems running Sally's Spa

[Post New]by amsmith2000 on Mar 21, 10 8:12 PM
I downloaded Sally's Spa on one computer and the game worked fine. Unfortunately the computer crashed so I downloaded the game on my another computer. Now the game is running as if it's in Turbo mode, with everything happening extremely fast. Any ideas what the problem could be?

Deeisme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Deeisme on Oct 13, 10 12:25 PM
I love all the Sally games and cannot wait for a new one to come out! It is a time manament game, but one that I can do. Love the teas and coffees I can give the custormers and it's nice to have a game where I can earn the money to hire workers to help in the game. All and all, the Sally games are well worth buying...They are games I have, yet, to get tried of.

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on Mar 1, 11 8:47 PM
Best. Time. Management. Game. EVER!!!!!!! I love this game. This will most likely be the next game I buy!

[Post New]by Coralinerocks21 on Dec 15, 11 1:13 PM
At first I tried Cake Mania, remembering that I played it when I was little. It seemed pointless, then diner dash. Kind of the same thing. But I tries Sally's spa. I loved it. You get to choose and earn products, you get to buy spa items, and best of all get money! This has inspired me to have spa nights with my sister, and we do stuff likemud masks and mani-pedis. But the thing is, you get kind of sad instead of relieved when you finish it. But there are some things that annoy me. Like the couples, they get aggravated very fast if there aren't any two seats empty, and they have to do everything together. And The massage lady you hire only does the massages, not the hot stones. But what the heck! I don't want to be that negative reviewer that only sees things half empty! I think it can be improved, but it is F-U-N fun! I recommend this game to anyone who likes time management games, but the time isn't too much pressure.

Go to: