[Post New]by Moon38 on Jan 9, 10 7:35 AM
Where in the world is the dumb black knight? Thanks

jess1cass2
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:The Blue Room

[Post New]by jess1cass2 on Jan 9, 10 7:58 AM
I seem to remember it being at the top left of the screen. It's at the top somewhere, anyway!

jerseyd1
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by jerseyd1 on Jan 9, 10 8:11 AM
I have no idea how to find the "blue prints". Hint button wont work.

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Jan 9, 10 8:52 AM
I found it Jess. Thanks

Masanders
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by Masanders on Jan 9, 10 12:11 PM
I can plainly see the Screwdriver behind one of the drapes, but clicking on it does no good, and I can't figure out how to move the drape. Can't see the blueprints yet. This looked like a fun game and I liked the main character's voice. I still have almost a half hour to fiddle with the controls. Annoying, though!!

12george
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by 12george on Jan 9, 10 3:36 PM
I also can't find the blue print so i can't go any further.Help please

MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on Jan 9, 10 3:47 PM
I CAN'T FIND THE BLUE PRINTS AND THE CLUE DOESN'T WORK. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME? THANKS

dawntim
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by dawntim on Jan 9, 10 4:47 PM
II am guessing that the blue prints are in the locked drawer and that we need to screwdriver to open the door. however I can get the screwdriver from behind the drapes either!! Hope someone can figure it out soon!

dawntim
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:The Blue Room - got the screwdriver!!

[Post New]by dawntim on Jan 9, 10 4:49 PM
Its not the one behind the drapes!! Go to the other room and look at the table, there is a vase (sparkling), click on it and there is a screwdriver inside!!

8Featger
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by 8Featger on Jan 9, 10 6:08 PM
Blue prints are found using the screwdriver on the round table with a drawer that sits in front of the Blue Room with the painting of Grover Cleveland on the was in the background.

MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on Jan 10, 10 4:41 AM
MILLIE31651 wrote:I CAN'T FIND THE BLUE PRINTS AND THE CLUE DOESN'T WORK. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME? THANKS

I FOUND IT. IF ANYBODY ELSE NEEDS TO KNOW, THE TABLE THAT HAS A STATUE OF THE FOX AND HORSE AS WELL AS THE LIT CANDLE. THERE IS A SECRET SLOT ALONG THE LEFT SIDE OF THE TABLE TOP. TAKE THE SCREWDRIVER FROM THE INVENTORY AND USE THE SCREWDRIVER TO OPEN IT.THE BLUE PRINTS ARE IN THERE.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Jan 10, 10 3:00 PM
The game offers a silhoutte mode by clicking on the name of the object. I found this helpful w/ ambiguous terms like "knight" that from experience w/ HOGs I know can sometimes be chess pieces or even paintings. Then at least you know which you are looking to find.

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on Jan 11, 10 11:22 AM
Black knight is located above drapes on left. Blended into the area.
Be patient with the screwdriver and the drawer. It has to be at just the right angle to get the drawer to open.

[Post New]by sedora on Jan 19, 10 8:37 AM
Where is the fish. I promise I have clicked on everything conceivable. Help!

[Post New]by 1carley on Jan 23, 10 9:12 PM
MILLIE31651 wrote:
MILLIE31651 wrote:I CAN'T FIND THE BLUE PRINTS AND THE CLUE DOESN'T WORK. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME? THANKS

I FOUND IT. IF ANYBODY ELSE NEEDS TO KNOW, THE TABLE THAT HAS A STATUE OF THE FOX AND HORSE AS WELL AS THE LIT CANDLE. THERE IS A SECRET SLOT ALONG THE LEFT SIDE OF THE TABLE TOP. TAKE THE SCREWDRIVER FROM THE INVENTORY AND USE THE SCREWDRIVER TO OPEN IT.THE BLUE PRINTS ARE IN THERE.

I found the screwdriver, but I still can't get the drawer opened. I have tried using the screwdriver all around the table. Please help!

[Post New]by talien73 on Apr 3, 10 7:50 PM
Sure hope someone will help me. I just got the game yesterday and I am stuck in the Blue Room. I can't find the clay tool. Help! Where is it??

annedis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by annedis on Apr 25, 10 1:35 PM
1carley wrote:
MILLIE31651 wrote:

I found the screwdriver, but I still can't get the drawer opened. I have tried using the screwdriver all around the table. Please help!

[Post New]by hockeyg19 on Sep 22, 10 10:13 AM
I can't find the sparkling vase in the blue room? Am I just really blind?

[Post New]by hockeyg19 on Sep 22, 10 10:46 AM
The sparkling vase in the blue room appears to contain an ice pick not a screwdriver is there another vase somewhere?

[Post New]by hockeyg19 on Sep 22, 10 10:53 AM
sedora wrote:Where is the fish. I promise I have clicked on everything conceivable. Help!
Fish is on the door to the far right by the lamp.

Go to: