[Post New]by 45cas on Jan 9, 10 12:02 PM
how to open stuffed bear ?

DoryDe
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:walk through for return to ravenheart

[Post New]by DoryDe on Jan 9, 10 5:26 PM
You need the knife to open the bear. You will findit in one of th **** games. Good luck, Dory

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 10, 10 3:07 AM
Not this item.
The blunt knife is in the well bucket. You will then have to sharpen it on the cellar grinder before you can use it.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jan 10, 10 4:28 AM
Walkthrough for the game is found at gamezebo. Google gamezebo or name of game - walkthrough, should be on list of links. Gamezebo walkthroughs are under Tips and Tricks tab, then scroll to bottom page for alphabet for all walkthroughs. Look under M for MFC Return to Ravenhearst, not under R. Good luck, I couldn't have finished without it.

CarlottaG
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by CarlottaG on Aug 8, 10 7:58 PM
I need to how to unlock the door of the cottage that has the skeleton. I need to see the pictures of them, because don't understand which one second and all the waye up. this is the second time playing it and forgot have to get it open. I really like this game. I hope another one cames out. I've been to see if one has.

thank alot
Carlotta

Edited on 08/08/2010 at 8:01:48 PM PST

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Aug 8, 10 9:42 PM
I think you will find the screenshot on the walkthrough. Just enter name of game on google and walkthrough. The picture isn't real clear but you can try it, then try another face til it is right, hard to see details. Sorry but we can't post website addresses here but you'll find it on google. When you get to the site they have a new format, click walkthroughs, then All Walkthroughs then on alphabet M for Mystery Case Files, scroll to RTRavenhearst. Good luck.

Edited on 08/08/2010 at 9:44:30 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 9, 10 5:07 AM
The skeleton puzzle on the door has been made more difficult because what is white on the certificate is black on the door and vice versa.

It may help to draw the skulls from the certificate. You press them on the door in the same order.

[Post New]by suziewong2 on Aug 23, 10 8:20 PM
I am stuck in the libary can any tell how to solve the book puzzle its sending me crazy

Go to: