kyada
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

White House Lawn

[Post New]by kyada on Jan 9, 10 1:23 PM
I have found all objects including the mirror. I see nothing else to do here, but the screen does not take me to a new location. Can anyone help?

joker52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:White House Lawn

[Post New]by joker52 on Jan 26, 10 5:03 PM
I am having the same trouble. Did you ever figure out what to do? Please help!

BabsH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by BabsH on Jan 28, 10 7:50 AM
Me, too! I've even tried to find a "walkthrough" but none seem to exist! I can't figure it out and I am ready to delete it......why so difficult?

Edited on 01/28/2010 at 7:50:57 AM PST

iluvgmes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by iluvgmes on Jan 28, 10 7:08 PM
i have completed all items on the White House Lawn but don't know how to get to the next step

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Jan 29, 10 8:09 PM
Stuck on White House lawn. Cannot go forward..Many are having problem. Hope tech support will solve it.

[Post New]by printerkid on Jan 29, 10 10:12 PM
I've clicked off all the objects and found the mirror but cannot get the arrows to take me to another location.

[Post New]by calydusty on Feb 1, 10 8:21 PM
I am stuck too, so frustrating - maybe if I contact Big Fish they could help - hmmm - they have to have the answer, I will post if I get results!

[Post New]by dgroskopf on Feb 3, 10 6:23 PM
I'm about to uninstall this game and request that Big Fish give me my money back. This game has more gliches and freezes and problems that any of their games than I've ever seen. I'm stuck on the White House Lawn and can go no further, just like several others. What's going on? I thought Big Fish fixed this game last week.

White House Lawn

[Post New]by bribri88 on Feb 3, 10 6:54 PM
kyada wrote:I have found all objects including the mirror. I see nothing else to do here, but the screen does not take me to a new location. Can anyone help?

You have to go to the Journal on the bottom right corner, open up the journal and then on the LEFT TOP CORNER YOU WILL SEE THE MAP. You then have to go to each room to find the other mirrors, some rooms will be empty, so you go the next.
The dissapointment for me was that after you find them it will take you to the I believe the masonic room and do the puzzle and then the game is over!!!!
I really do hope this helps.

Go to: