123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Level 1.2 Beaten in Hard Mode

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on May 9, 16 1:39 PM
I posted this in the thread that was created a while back but thought I post it in a new discussion in case people didn't go back to the older thread:

I feel like I have accomplished the impossible - I BEAT IT! Here are the steps and tricks I used - time was 1:26 (and I did it more than once to be sure)

Pick right berry - Trick: double click on bush fast to get worker starter, when first dialog screen comes up clear it with the space bar on keyboard
Pick left berry - Trick: second dialog box comes up when worker enters camp, have your cursor over second berry bush, hit space bar to clear dialog and click bush right away.
Clear wood in road
Build bridge
Get wood in upper left - Trick: click on wood as soon as it is green when worker finishes bridge so he will head straight there
Pick right berry
Chop tree in front of treasure (do not get yet)
Pick left berry
Clear first water
Pick upper berry - Trick: click on it as soon as it is green when worker finishes water so he goes straight there
Collect treasure - Trick: when worker gets treasure a box appears above his head to tell you what the treasure is, click on that and the worker will head to camp
Pick right berry
Build bridge
Clear water
Last Trick: when worker is clearing water have your cursor over the second treasure, as soon as worker is done, treasure will turn green, click on it, the time stops when when the last task is finished so worker will proceed to treasure and collect it after time has stopped.
Happy Clicking

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Level 1.2 Beaten in Hard Mode

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 11, 16 11:46 AM
Absolutely brilliant, thanks

I thought there must be a way but I just couldn't see it despite trying many times.

The clincher is realising that you can collect the 2nd secret after you have completed all the tasks in the time it takes for the game to register it.

grndpiano
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by grndpiano on May 13, 16 12:53 PM
It's a great strategy. I can see that it would work, however, I'm still losing 1-2 seconds somewhere. The last water clears and I go to collect the second treasure, but the time runs out as the worker is clearing the last water...I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I hope to see more tips soon. I've gotten expert on every level from no time limit to hard except for E1 L2 on hard. HELP!!!

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 15, 16 3:13 AM
grndpiano wrote:It's a great strategy. I can see that it would work, however, I'm still losing 1-2 seconds somewhere. The last water clears and I go to collect the second treasure, but the time runs out as the worker is clearing the last water...I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I hope to see more tips soon. I've gotten expert on every level from no time limit to hard except for E1 L2 on hard. HELP!!!

I'm not sure what else to add to 123mikey321's walkthrough. You need to follow it to the letter, including all the "tricks", e.g. double clicking the Berry Bush at the start saves you at least a second before the first dialogue comes up.

[Post New]by volfan37132 on May 18, 16 4:20 PM
I confirm 123Mikey321's plan works. The space bar part really helps. This one was giving me fits.

[Post New]by cranbabe on Jun 11, 16 1:40 PM
Nice one! I tried this game in Regular Mode first, and I'm glad I did. Mikey's plan worked well for me on Level 1.2 - thanks! Any recommendations for other time mgmt games? I love Burger Shop 1&2, Beach Party Craze and Dancing Craze, and the Delicious Emily series.

Go to: