pushkins
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

unable to continue game

[Post New]by pushkins on May 9, 16 5:15 PM
Has anyone found a walkthrough for this game?I have many inventory items but the hint continuously says to look elsewhere. I am as far as the girl needing a gift.Thanks for any suggestions.

annetterider
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:unable to continue game

[Post New]by annetterider on May 10, 16 1:48 PM
go back to the swan boat and go right you will find what you are looking for there.
+

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by cheekyoops on May 10, 16 3:46 PM
This is what I was trying to get help with, but big fish locked my post.

When you say swan boat...is that where I get a message that says the fountains are on full blast ? Or another scene with a swan in it, and I need a fishing pole? Either way, I can't go right .

pushkins
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pushkins on May 10, 16 4:33 PM
Thanks for the reply but I can't go right at the swan boat , I just get the message look somewhere else. Doesn't matter where I go,I get the same message. I have been back to every scene. Maybe someone out there will have resolution for this.

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by marypenn on May 13, 16 11:15 AM
I though I would post this in case you were stumped still. If you go to the map, click on the swam by the dock (on the right of the map). That will take you to the island.

pushkins
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pushkins on May 13, 16 9:12 PM
Thank you but I have tried that and still can go nowhere. I don't know if this is a glitch or not.

Zilla1963
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Zilla1963 on May 16, 16 9:33 AM
I'm stuck in the same place, after I put the oar in the swan boat. It says the fountains are on full blast. I can't go the the right of the swan boat. There are no locations on either map indicating a place with something for me to do. Every location says to try somewhere else with the swan hint. And the picture of the ballerinas in my inventory keeps flipping up into the game screen over and over.

SandraSwede
Shark
Shark
14,103 Posts

[Post New]by SandraSwede on Jul 13, 16 7:50 AM
annetterider wrote:go back to the swan boat and go right you will find what you are looking for there.
+

Thank you, it worked like a charm!

[Post New]by tomyates on Jul 26, 16 3:46 AM
There is a walk through on You Tube,
But with the picture of the ballerinas use the scissors to cut out the picture of the 2 outside ballerinas. Place them on the box under the tree you will then get last of the picture cubes. Follow the prompts back to the puzzle box on the balcony. When you finish the puzzle the fountains will turn off

Go to: