ladytramp
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

many problems

[Post New]by ladytramp on Jan 10, 10 11:32 AM
I already asked this ? but got no answer-I have hit the light switch or tried to pull the curtain in rooms to darken them but no luck-what is the problem? I need the rooms darkened to find the foot/fingerprints with the tool. Also, I find the cursor/finger kind of wobbly and hate that. Went thru the walkthru and got no help. When I've played in the past I was able to hit light switch or close the curtain-what happened? I'm not crazy about this game-now wish I bought something else instead. ladytramp

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

Re:many problems

[Post New]by Blue_River on Apr 30, 10 9:12 AM
You won't be able to do anything with the lamps, lightswitches, etc unless you see on your list written in blue Fingerprints, footprints, Etc. When you see that you will be able to activate the switches and lamps etc.

Re:many problems

[Post New]by susanboehlje on Jun 28, 10 6:34 AM
I have had many of the same problems. Cursor wobbly, and troubles with the light switches, curtains etc. (and yes blue items are in the list). Latest problem, on my second try in the Marvel entrance hall, the "grabber" cursor doesn't appear when going over the desk drawer where the newspaper is, or the suitcase where the statue is. I know they are there because this is my second time in this room. Is there a toggle or something that got turned off/on accidentally, or is the game just goofy?

Go to: