bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Green Moon 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 10, 16 12:29 AM
The miracle of a fully living and blossoming Moon did not last long. A terrible force broke loose destroying all living things in its way. Now, it’s up to you to uncover what’s behind the catastrophe. Find the causes and eliminate them. Travel the world and journey through many different epochs to solve the mystery. Become a mage and make amazing potions and master unusual skills. You’ll encounter the secret order, “Children of the Moon� and peek into their mysterious world in search of unbelievable secrets.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:Green Moon 2

[Post New]by Bartsister on May 10, 16 9:51 AM
I am fascinated by the description on the game page.

•400 game locations
•9 absolutely unique mini-games
•48 hours of gameplay in the casual mode
•For true quest seekers, try hard mode

48 hours of game play??? 400 game locations??? Talk about getting bang for your buck!

Or do you think there are typos in the description and it is 40 game locations and 4-8 hours of gameplay on casual mode?

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

[Post New]by Maven on May 10, 16 10:24 AM
Bartsister: Someone on the FB page for this game mentioned it took 4 [point] 8 hours (not 48) to complete the game. It seems there are 5 chapters. By the end of the demo, I was half-way through Chapter 3. My guess is the game doesn't offer quite the amount of game play as its developers suggest.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on May 10, 16 10:41 AM
Thanks, Maven!

I was thinking there had to be a mistake. That makes a whole lot more sense. I think I'll still give it a whirl. It looks nice. Besides, I don't think I could hang with 400 locations in one game anyway

dippydidi
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dippydidi on May 10, 16 11:14 AM
Yup. Sucked me in too. Been playing 3.5 hours now and nearly at the end.Was so excited when i saw this one, having played the original, and waited with bated breath the whole 40 mins it took to download, thinking this will keep me going for weeks. Hmmmm. I must be better at these games than i thought.!!!!!! Still worth a credit i guess, as i can actually play it, which is a rarity these days for me and my old laptop. Happy gaming all.
Kind regards, Di.

dippydidi
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dippydidi on May 11, 16 2:11 AM
Well, another hour and game complete, but, and its a big but, i never encountered the secret order of the children of the moon. Am i missing something??? Game discription is soooo misleading, especially with the hours of gameplay. Good luck all, and if you do meet the secret order, please post here. Many thanks. Di.

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on May 11, 16 7:50 AM
I only came to the forum to see if that was a type. With only 9 mini games, no way it could take 48 hours to play. Unless...the mini-games were tedious.

Go to: