bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Green Moon 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 10, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Green Moon 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Green Moon 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Green Moon 2 forum

[Post New]by ma_cybak on May 10, 16 4:55 AM
Can't find the map in the bedroom

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on May 10, 16 7:15 AM
Hi ma_cybak, the map is on the chair in the bedroom.
happy gaming.

[Post New]by ma_cybak on May 10, 16 9:39 AM
I can't find it. the only paper I can find is the interactive card and a note

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on May 10, 16 9:52 AM
Maybe a glitch, try uninstall/reinstall new game, that might help.

Dibbydoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Dibbydoo on May 10, 16 2:10 PM
ma_cybak wrote:I can't find it. the only paper I can find is the interactive card and a note

The map looks like a rolled up piece of cloth sitting on the chair in the bedroom.

trillian
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by trillian on May 11, 16 4:25 PM
Is there any way to skip Chapter 5, where you're in a space ship trying to shoot down asteroids?

I bought what I thought was a take-your-time person based adventure game, and all of a sudden I'm supposed to be maneuvering this space ship all over the place finding and shooting down asteroids at an ever increasing speed.

Apart from the fact that the motions involved are making me sick to my stomach, this chapter requires a completely different skill set than the first four chapters. I sure wish I'd known about it before I bought the game!

Ok, turns out there's a red button with (good grief!) red lettering that says "SKIP". Problem solved.

Edited on 05/11/2016 at 6:45:33 PM PST

[Post New]by crochetnutt on May 12, 16 11:48 PM
How do I get fire and get the wolf tooth?

http://www.wecareskincare.com/vivacious-skin-serum

[Post New]by ToriLewis on May 12, 16 11:55 PM
Vivacious Skin Serum Your hair follicles are still going to be open and that will create a problem. You may have intense irritation if you do this. This goes for using scented skin products as well. These products interact with open follicles in a way that causes extreme irritation.

Open This…. http://www.wecareskincare.com/vivacious-skin-serum

[Post New]by lorraine1971 on May 14, 16 4:02 AM
Hi please can any one help me im trying to find where the black pearl is in greece. please HELP IM GETTING REALLY CHEESED OF. TA

Re: Task 11

[Post New]by SilkyLeah on May 14, 16 10:13 AM
Ok. I'm on task 11 and I have all 4 pieces of the portal but where is the portal?

davcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by davcat on Jun 4, 16 5:05 PM
I can't use the soap because it is powder Am I supposed to do something with it

Problem breathing on Moon

[Post New]by anangelseyes4me2 on Jun 14, 16 9:03 PM
I am on the Moon and found the Alter of Fire. Then it said I was running out of oxygen. I pressed on the green heart, but it hadn't filled up completely. So I left the moon and when I went back - same problem. The circle hadn't finished filling up. HOW do I get more oxygen? I have gotten "GAME OVER" six times and I'm ready to chuck this game. Please advise. THANKS!

Go to: