Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Green Moon 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 10, 16 12:40 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/10/2016 at 6:18:57 AM PST

oasis53
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Green Moon 2 here.

[Post New]by oasis53 on May 10, 16 2:48 AM
I was unable to play this game because my Norton said it had a virus.. anyone else??

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on May 10, 16 2:59 AM
I thought that all the games were virus free, I did get told this some time ago, I did a scan and my program found nothing at all.
If you want to chance it again, have a scan of your computer running at the same time, I hope this will help you

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on May 10, 16 4:40 AM
oasis53 wrote:I was unable to play this game because my Norton said it had a virus.. anyone else??

Same here...

[Post New]by westielover on May 10, 16 4:52 AM
No problem here and I run Norton too

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 10, 16 6:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Green Moon 2 to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Virus Messages

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

leacraw
Shark
Shark
14,048 Posts

[Post New]by leacraw on May 10, 16 6:48 AM
No problem with download or playing the game. Windows 10. However, it closed my game manager shortcut and now it won't reopen even if I run it as Administrator. I'm going to have to re-download the game manager. This is a cause for no purchase and deleting game.

[Post New]by vsvillanoseven on May 10, 16 8:16 AM
Yes, same here. Norton said quarantined the virsus: Sonar.Heuristic.144, so I couldn't play the game either. Too bad.

smjjames
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by smjjames on May 10, 16 8:36 AM
Had a crash when I tried going to the moon surface (moon map) right after activating the 'altar of fire'.

Worked the second time though. *shrug*

Edited on 05/10/2016 at 8:37:14 AM PST

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on May 10, 16 12:40 PM
Got the game last night , still will not down load, have never had this problem before. I have windows 8.1. any ideas as to why & how to fix.

Edited on 05/10/2016 at 12:43:00 PM PST

[Post New]by Okiebulldog on May 10, 16 3:09 PM
oasis53 wrote:I was unable to play this game because my Norton said it had a virus.. anyone else??

Norton also identified a virus as I tried to play it. I deleted it. Can't be too careful these days. Same file name as previously mentioned.

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on May 10, 16 7:31 PM
Ok, as I said in my other post, got the game last night, still won't down load. Now the game is in my purchase history, so I got curious about if or not the demo would down load, guess what it down loaded with no problem, so why won't my purchased game down load.?

[Post New]by Greenfaery1000 on May 11, 16 2:44 PM
I am having the same problem. I am running windows 10. First it said that there was a virus. (same as mentioned above) now it just won't open the game.

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on May 11, 16 4:09 PM
Same problem here with Norton and virus. I'm running Win 8.

[Post New]by ladykokopuff on May 11, 16 8:13 PM
I don't know if this is actually a tech issue or if I have something set wrong on my computer. Parts of this game were shaded in blue (almost everything in the house was blue and all the people had blue skin). And the cut scenes were bright pink and green. I am running Windows 10 and my laptop is barely a year old. Do I just need to change a resolution setting our something? Thanks...

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on May 11, 16 8:15 PM
I have Norton and no problems. The game just acts like it did not activate.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 12, 16 10:16 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with their Green Moon 2 game.

For players that are seeing crashing issues, please refer to the following help articles as they contain steps that have been known to help resolve these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

For players that are having trouble activating this game, the following help article contains great troubleshooting steps. Please pay particular attention to the 'Step Three: Adjust the Big Fish Games app's settings' section.

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

We ave gone ahead and passed along the information regarding the error message that players are seeing with their Norton program. Our products are guaranteed virus free and are tested rigorously before they’re released to the public. If you would like to aid in the investigation, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with the information requested in the following help article:

Virus Messages

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on May 13, 16 12:57 AM
I have done everything that has been suggested , uninstall , reinstall, run as admin, uninstalled and reinstalled the game manager, and the game will not download even though it's in my purchase history. I have no idea what to do now. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciate.

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on May 15, 16 1:59 PM
I am having the same problem housebound. Frustrating!

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on May 15, 16 2:07 PM
I followed the steps above that they provided above our comments. When I went to purchase history on my game manager, it had me sign into my account and then it downloaded for me. I hope this helps you housebound.

Go to: