Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Green Moon 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 10, 16 12:43 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 05/10/2016 at 6:19:04 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Green Moon 2 here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 10, 16 6:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Green Moon 2 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Green Moon 2.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

smjjames
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by smjjames on May 10, 16 12:03 PM
It's an okayish game I guess. Though I seriously thought there would be 400 scenes and 48 hours worth of gameplay.

Also, it leaves questions to be answered like what caused the catastrophe in the first place, nevermind the fact that the Moons gravity is too weak to hold a significant atmosphere.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on May 11, 16 6:09 AM
I guess I don't have any patience left......I don't know if my game downloaded right or not....I have a ton of inventory stuff and schlopping aimlessly from one room to the next. I play games for the fun of it. This one.....total fail.

moondances
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by moondances on May 11, 16 2:57 PM
I've just played the demo, but will definitely purchase-This game totally reminds me of City of Fools-It seems like you collect everything you touch, then run around like a dummy trying to find where to use it-HOWEVER, if you persevere, it will start making sense-You will use all inventory items, sometimes in odd ways-It's an adventure game with very little hand-holding so might not be everyone's cup of tea-But I love it-I doubt I would have finished the demo of City of Fools if I had not read a positive review explaining the premise from another 'fishie' so I wanted to give kudos to the developers and encourage everyone to at least finish the demo to see how much fun it is

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on May 16, 16 8:42 AM
The mechanics are a vast improvement over the first of the series, especially the inventory box. I wish I could have played the first one fully, as I felt that I was missing something, but the first would not install some of the features that were needed to play the game. It's a great Adventure game with little hand holding but if you're not familiar with the first of the series you will find yourself struggling. The Tutorial was severely basic, too basic. There were aspects of it that literally left me shaking my head because until you clicked aimlessly on features, you would not know that they were available or recently opened. More help or basic instructions from a tutorial would have been welcome in those cases. The graphics were very beautiful and realistic but I would only recommend this game to those who played its predecessor and seasoned Adventure players. There is too much lacking within the game that will frustrate casual HOPA players. I played to the end of the demo but just felt like I was missing something. Had I been able to play the first game to help fill in the gaps, I probably would have bought both but as it stands, I'll be passing. For those who were able to play the first one, Enjoy. It looks like it would have been a fun game.

Go to: