Rings

[Post New]by ImBrookesMom on May 10, 16 9:56 PM
I am getting frustrated, I cannot find the metal rings I have wasted over 1/2 an hour and I cannot find them. The hint button does nothing but tell me what I need. If it is this difficult with no other suggestions but to find the items, I am not sure if I want to waste a credit on it. But if someone could help me find the metal rings maybe the rest will be easier.

 

Re:Rings

[Post New]by stuckinhell on May 11, 16 11:22 AM
I wish I could help you, but I can't find them either. Maybe someone who is stuck further along could let us know where the rings are. I can't get to the back yard either, very frustrating.

 
Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

Re:Rings

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on May 11, 16 11:27 AM
stuckinhell wrote:I wish I could help you, but I can't find them either. Maybe someone who is stuck further along could let us know where the rings are. I can't get to the back yard either, very frustrating.


I can't help you with the rings, sorry, but to get to the back yard take a right right from the kitchen then go through the back door. It took me some time to figure that out, too.
Audrey

 
heleanthia
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Rings

[Post New]by heleanthia on May 11, 16 12:24 PM
YES they are in the back yard, and as far as I could figure, were on the left hand side, in the tool shed area...
I didn't actually see them, but they appeared, wrapped around my globe, after I looked there.....
Hope this helps !

 

Re:Rings

[Post New]by ImBrookesMom on May 11, 16 9:14 PM
heleanthia wrote:YES they are in the back yard, and as far as I could figure, were on the left hand side, in the tool shed area...
I didn't actually see them, but they appeared, wrapped around my globe, after I looked there.....
Hope this helps !


hank you. I got the rings on the table on the left hand side of the screen. Got to the moon, died, ended the game. I will not buy this game. They need more hints. Not telling me what to do, just SOME IDEA of what to do or what to look for would help.

 
heleanthia
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Rings

[Post New]by heleanthia on May 12, 16 8:25 AM
ImBrookesMom wrote:
heleanthia wrote:YES they are in the back yard, and as far as I could figure, were on the left hand side, in the tool shed area...
I didn't actually see them, but they appeared, wrapped around my globe, after I looked there.....
Hope this helps !


hank you. I got the rings on the table on the left hand side of the screen. Got to the moon, died, ended the game. I will not buy this game. They need more hints. Not telling me what to do, just SOME IDEA of what to do or what to look for would help.


oh sorry that you were discouraged...it IS frustrating at first .
If you look on youtube, there are about 4 or 5 walkthrough chapters (not the whole game as far as I could see) The game gets really fun once you are on the moon...

 
 
 
 
Go to: