Missed alot of stuff and now stuck

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 10, 10 11:31 PM
I started this game after working all night early this morning. Should have checked the walkthrough first, as I got to the place where the statue goes on the wall, but it just tells me something is missing here...well, I don't have any statues, just the hat and the whip, the only puzzle I have done is the domino one, and I can't see a way out. have tried everything I can think of and cannot go anywhere else. Apparently I missed a whole bunch of stuff earlier and now I am just stuck in this place and can't do anything. Anyone else do it this way? and how do you get out of here so you can backtrack and pick up everything else that you need? the walkthrough didn't address this issue.

Re:Missed alot of stuff and now stuck

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 10, 10 11:39 PM
Ok, I gave up...thought that after sleep I might figure it out, but I didn't and so I deleted that profile and now am going to start over again... got the walkthrough up and will atleast attempt to do what I didn't do earlier.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Jan 10, 10 11:48 PM
Now I am stuck again...this time I have a popup box...tells me to use my arrow keys to move...I took off the 360 view, and that box just won't go away. I even quit the game and restarted again and that same box is still there. I know that alot of people are having trouble with the game, but haven't heard anyone else having the same problems I am.

[Post New]by pandalee on Jan 11, 10 5:39 AM
Same problem here. It's like the image is to big for my screen, couldn't even find the circular arrow that allows you to go back. I gave up and uninstalled it just like I did The White House. Maybe these games will be fixed soon? I really wanted to play both of them. The folks at BF have always been really helpful, I am sure everything will be okay soon

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Jan 11, 10 1:22 PM
Got stuck at the double gate, too. Not sure if I just missed it because of the closeness of the light blue color and the cream wall. But I got out, came back in, turned fullscreen & 360 back on and then I saw the right arrow. Guess I will leave it in fullscreen and 360 to play although I prefer windowed. But windowed is the same size so the only difference would be being able to lighten the scenes in windowed. Love the graphics but this game is a HOLD for me right now.

Go to: