Accuracy

[Post New]by Shmanny on Jan 11, 10 3:21 AM
This is a cute game, but I'm disappointed with the accuracy factor. Seems you have to click on a particular area of an item or you don't get it. I had to click a paper bag in a shopping cart four times before I got the right spot.

Also, in the areas where you have to find spots to repair before you get the list of objects, the “repair” clicks are counted against you—there is no way to get 100% accuracy in those areas.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:Accuracy

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 11, 10 7:29 AM
Me too!

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:Accuracy

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Jan 11, 10 5:13 PM
I KNOW! and what gets me is that it is counting accuracy against us.

I did roll my eyes at this one--in one level I had to find the laddle and in the next I had to find a ladle. Not a good job spell checking there...

Blessings,
LucyMarie

DRG_Ben
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Accuracy

[Post New]by DRG_Ben on Jan 12, 10 11:21 AM
Shmanny wrote:This is a cute game, but I'm disappointed with the accuracy factor. Seems you have to click on a particular area of an item or you don't get it. I had to click a paper bag in a shopping cart four times before I got the right spot.

Also, in the areas where you have to find spots to repair before you get the list of objects, the “repair” clicks are counted against you—there is no way to get 100% accuracy in those areas.

Thank you for your critique here (and the cute comment). We are striving to improve on both of your points.

LucyMarie wrote:I KNOW! and what gets me is that it is counting accuracy against us.

I did roll my eyes at this one--in one level I had to find the laddle and in the next I had to find a ladle. Not a good job spell checking there...

Blessings,
LucyMarie

laddle->ladle. noted. thanks LucyMarie.

Go to: