AlisonCVS
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Stuck in fresco room

[Post New]by AlisonCVS on Jan 11, 10 5:38 AM
was putting up the mirrors and while in fresco room i clicked and was told to find art stuff, also then click on cobwebs ("i dont like spiders"), now am unable to leave the room or find any art stuff at all.

Tarma
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Stuck in fresco room

[Post New]by Tarma on Jan 11, 10 5:51 AM
The fresco room first requires that you pick up piles of paint colors - brushes - and some rags. Look around carefully and you will see these things all over. The game gives location hints for some by a little shining star that goes on and off. If you are still having trouble seeing the "art stuff" use your hint. This should get you started. Once you've picked up the 20 items click them on the fresco board.

What you find there after "painting" the plots of land correctly are the items you will need after you've removed the spider webs and entered the alcove they are in front of.

Hope this helps

AlisonCVS
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by AlisonCVS on Jan 11, 10 5:55 AM
hi there, no paints, brushes or any thing visible, no hint availble - just stuck in the room!

AlisonCVS
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by AlisonCVS on Jan 11, 10 5:57 AM
Aha - got fed up with game and shut it down.
re opened it a minute ago and lo and behold - piles of paint everywhere - definite glitches in this game - really needs to be sorted out!

Thanks for replying anyway.

Tarma
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Tarma on Jan 11, 10 6:07 AM
hmmm....

I'm running XP home SP2 and had no problems. Maybe I should try it again with a different profile and see if I get any bugs. Is it me or does it seem that more and more of the games BF has been putting out lately have been heavily bugged? Wonder what has happened to their QC.

AlisonCVS
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by AlisonCVS on Jan 11, 10 6:23 AM
yeah, i am waiting to hear back from their people about 2 games i am having trouble with - bugs are definitely on the increase. shame because i love their games.

[Post New]by kissybaby0621 on Oct 10, 10 7:16 AM
I got a bug on this level too Ive collected all my painting tools but have nothing in my inventory but the statues for the "big Statue" anyone else have this glitch???

[Post New]by IbuWiwi on Nov 10, 10 7:26 PM
I've got the stuffs from statue protected with acid. Now I'm suppose to go to the columns room, but I can't find it... Help please, anybody?...

polbetty
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by polbetty on Nov 11, 10 11:37 AM
You're not alone. I am stuck there too. I have gone to each circle area shown on the map looking for the "Column Room". I've checked even the walkthrough and still am unable to locate. PLEASE HELP me.

polbetty
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by polbetty on Nov 11, 10 11:48 AM
I figured it out. go Back to the gear room as not all gears where connected (I missed the one in top Right corner). You get purple sparkles when you get it right.

[Post New]by IbuWiwi on Nov 11, 10 5:03 PM
You are right!! thanx polbetty... Now I can continue my quest again...

SoggySox
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by SoggySox on Oct 2, 14 1:43 PM
AlisonCVS wrote:Aha - got fed up with game and shut it down.
re opened it a minute ago and lo and behold - piles of paint everywhere - definite glitches in this game - really needs to be sorted out!

Thanks for replying anyway.

I hate using hints for any game and when stuck I check the walkthrough. Sorry to say the walk through isn't much help in finding stuff or navigating the game. I just may quit and not even try the chapters 2 and 3. Glad these 3 were free.

Go to: