kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

dive

[Post New]by kwhel on Jan 11, 10 8:57 AM
stumped again. i am on the beach pointing at the pivate flag but i can't dive. in the walkthroughs it says i should be able to just dive but on the game it says i need a diving apparatus. i put together the diving gear and click it on but i am getting nowheres.
thanks for any help

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

dive

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jan 11, 10 10:07 PM
kwhel wrote:stumped again. i am on the beach pointing at the pivate flag but i can't dive. in the walkthroughs it says i should be able to just dive but on the game it says i need a diving apparatus. i put together the diving gear and click it on but i am getting nowheres.
thanks for any help

If you're talking about the Blog Walkthrough here at Big Fish Games, it says you will be able to dive AFTER you've built the diving apparatus.
The Diving Apparatus is in Chapter 26--The Wreck (where you dive) is in Chapter 28.

You have to have completed all the steps in Chapter 26 and 27. In particular, you have to have filled the Diving Apparatus with air, by clicking on the Bellows after you have everything connected. Did you do that step? It's an easy one to miss, but the walkthrough will explain it.

I'm assuming you've already fired the cannon at the ship, but you'll see those steps in Chapter 27.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: