brmstk
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

double gate

[Post New]by brmstk on Jan 11, 10 9:05 AM
As if the pulley room wasn't confusing enough. I am now stuck at the double gate unable to get into the gear room. Suggestions ?

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

Re:double gate

[Post New]by karen876 on Jan 11, 10 9:16 AM
If it's where I think you are you have to do the weights game to get the statue to put in the recess in the wall to raise the gates. Hope this helps.

marvin90
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by marvin90 on Jan 11, 10 4:20 PM
Hello,

I am also stuck at the double gate, the statue that you put in the wall only open the second gate, not the first one.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jan 11, 10 5:33 PM
Im stuck there to. I am having to click on double gate to get a domino puzzle thats at the right wall covered in flowers.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jan 11, 10 7:47 PM
I already did the domino puzzle just forgot I did, and the pulley opened another gate kinda. i got the statue and i still have one gate to open. domino should have poened one gate. bad game.

remmah17
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by remmah17 on Jan 11, 10 10:53 PM
I am sure i haven't missed anything, and even heard the first gate close have got the statue and looked back to do dominos again but cant get through either .HELP!! is it a fault in the game I already bought it thinking it was good ..... maybe not!!

Just found out why gate wouldn't open forgot to leave basket on weigh plate in weight room nearly finished now!!!!

Just changed my mind again finished the game loved it!!! cant wait for the next.my advice to those who are stuck keep playing you will get there!!!

Edited on 01/15/2010 at 8:15:58 PM PST

sharieanne
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sharieanne on Jan 12, 10 4:00 PM
thanks for the tip about the basket. Now I'm stuck on the garden puzzle, not sure how to proceed, with the planting. Can anyone help?

marvin90
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by marvin90 on Jan 13, 10 12:55 AM
first of all the gold statue is place in the double gate area, which open the second gate, one people gave the hint for open the first gate, you go to the weighing room and place the basket, which has the stones and the sand, and place the basket in the lower scale area between the two statues engrave.

Go back to the double gate area, and the first gate will open up, there is a puzzle, and things to collect.

Good Luck

Go to: