BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

Thank You BFG & Elephant Games

[Post New]by BFFirefly on May 11, 16 6:33 AM
Thank You very much for the Spring Event! It was fun, I stocked up on inventory and coins, and more importantly met some new Friends. Well Done and Thanks!

gsl2red
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Thank You BFG & Elephant Games

[Post New]by gsl2red on May 11, 16 7:24 AM
I agree! Despite the occasional frustrations this is a good game, but what am I going to do to fill the waiting time now spring terrace has gone? :-(

huluhut
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by huluhut on May 11, 16 10:33 AM
Really enjoyed the spring event. Got into it and for the first time finished all the game. Just made it by a few hours. Mahalo again. Started playing regular game and have to think about what I'm doing. Big change.
U people do a great job. Opuono.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on May 11, 16 10:43 AM
I also very much enjoyed the Spring event, and am very sad it's already over.
I'm keeping my Spring room open until the next event - it's so beautiful & peaceful!
Thank you for all your hard work making it wonderful!

Wolfheze
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfheze on May 11, 16 10:45 AM
The best event up to now, and I loved the others too!

Btw for the players: loved the names you gave your rooms. SE brought out a lot creativity it seems!

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on May 11, 16 10:47 AM

I 2nd everything that has already been said above.

kitty4545
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by kitty4545 on May 11, 16 10:52 AM
I have to agree,
The spring event was great fun!

fredismom
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by fredismom on May 11, 16 11:32 AM
My thanks as well for the Spring Event and thank you to all the SE friends. I didn't quite make it through 1,000 times. Game was fun trading SE items & helping the players at lower levels with regular game items & eggs as well.

BooBoo9339
Herring
Herring
323 Posts

[Post New]by BooBoo9339 on May 11, 16 12:12 PM
The spring event was so much fun and great job on the eggs moving, that helped so much. The new achievements made the game so much fun and the seasonal artwork was gorgeous. Thank you for keeping the game fresh and fun, I don't think there is any other game like this, great artwork, fun music and great story. Thank you,
Boo

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on May 13, 16 7:49 PM
My thanks to the devs and mods and BFG!! This was such a fun event with so much to do . I am missing all that hard work . It was fun to have so many new friends to play the game with. Whether we stayed game friends or not, I really enjoyed interacting with all the new people .

Great job!

Sue (Suenamie)

fbf6751
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by fbf6751 on May 13, 16 8:04 PM
I too want to thank BFG and Elephant games for a great Spring event and I am looking forward to the next event , as for all the new friends this is the hardest thing I will have too do but at 267 is way too much , unlike some others I didn't have any issues with game play except for have to scroll thru that many and having to reload the social tab over and over again to add all of them

I hope to see everyone back for the next event

Fred(Lortoc)

Lousmiles
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Lousmiles on May 13, 16 8:12 PM
I agree , the spring event was fun

Wouldn't be great if we had a summer picnic event on the castle grounds or a Halloween event chasing ghosts ?

Lou

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on May 13, 16 8:48 PM
I agree with them. The Spring Event was fun. I'm looking forward both to more special events and the next regular game update. Kudos for a great game!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Solgud
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by Solgud on May 14, 16 3:18 AM
Lousmiles there is usually a Halloween themed fall event so we do have that to look forward too! A summer event is a good idea though!

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on May 14, 16 5:53 AM
I also want to thank the Devs & BFG. What a great gift you gave us, made new friends, unfortunately, had to many that I had to delete. I enjoyed getting more inventory, coins and shards.

Thanks again

sewfancy
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by sewfancy on May 14, 16 8:04 AM
My favorite time of year is spring and summer time. I still go into spring terrace to get my treasure chest and blue shards. Enjoy the beautiful flowers and peaceful scene. Thank you everyone for becoming my new friends and help me to accomplish my spring achievements. Maybe we might have Christmas in July to get Mrs. Clause just wishful thinking. I just work on getting coins and inventory while game is developing our next adventure in the castle. Good luck everyone for what they are working on.

Edited on 05/14/2016 at 8:05:26 AM PST

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on May 14, 16 1:01 PM
Totally agree with everything above.
I love my Cardinal in his bush, in my pretty garden.

Thank you everyone !

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on May 14, 16 1:07 PM
Vstromval wrote:Totally agree with everything above.
I love my Cardinal in his bush, in my pretty garden.

Thank you everyone !

The cardinal is just one of the many little treasures to be found in this game. The evil octopus still "gets to me" when I accidentally get too near him in the Mirror Lake.
Please add my thanks to the developers and BFG for financing them

Go to: