oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Friends of Grymm Sister

[Post New]by oh_oma on May 11, 16 9:21 AM
I would like to go for my level 3 Craftsmith achievement and after sharding a couple dozen flowers during the spring event I realized I was missing a golden opportunity to get those 50 crafted items in 30 minutes. I have enough golden smiles to craft 50 wreaths but still short approximately 100 of each flower. Instead of selling/sharding your inventory of flowers now the event is over please consider sending them to me. For those that are willing over the next couple of weeks (probably, how long will depend on how many participate) to send me a 15 or so flowers I will send a wreath for you to shard when I am done. (Will post a message so you know when to put it in your wish list) This would double the shards you would receive and help me make the achievement. If you will commit to this please let me know here in this post thread. I'm looking for at least 10 of my friends to make this commitment but more would make it go faster

That said I really need to purge my friend list now the event is over. If any of you have a low level game that was strictly a feeder game for the event and didn't designate it with -SE please let me know so I can delete it. At least one of you with SE behind your name has been a good gifter and advancing in levels if you want to stay please let me know here. I'd love to have you stay. If you are a level 71 player and/or ONLY have had pet food and airship items in your wish list during the event I will be deleting you. If during the event you never, or no more than once sent a gift (sorry I kept score) I will be deleting you. If you know you fall into the above categories but would like to stay on my friend list, please let me know here. The deletions will probably happen Sunday maybe not until Tuesday. My 95 yr old mother in law is coming for a visit so I will be a tad occupied.

Thanks for being my friends; Grymm Sister

Edited on 05/11/2016 at 9:22:21 AM PST

huluhut
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Friends of Grymm Sister

[Post New]by huluhut on May 11, 16 10:20 AM
Happy to send flowers ur way. My id is
i320511. Playing on iPad. Hope I can help u.
Opuono

oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by oh_oma on May 11, 16 8:06 PM
Sorry no huluhut, playing on PC. If any new friends want to help out my ID is 382723. Thanks, Grymm Sister

[Post New]by booknut on May 12, 16 2:29 AM
noticed your tag message as I was sending you the first of as many flowers as I can send you my new friend. though I may not send one every day as I have many new friends now that need a thank you gift also, I will try to get them to you regularly. thanks for being one of the first to reply to my friend post. I hope to keep you as a friend for many events to come,

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on May 12, 16 4:07 AM
Crafting a pet food item also counts towards that achievement. The simple food one could be mixed in with the wreath to help towards the achievement. Also counts towards the pet food achievement.

Just throwing that suggestion out there.....

Skittles

oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by oh_oma on May 12, 16 10:08 AM
Thanks for that idea Skittles. I haven't crafted any pet food yet as my inventory of pet tags is rather low. I have avoided the daily quests that give them as a protest against their use of inventory items that simply don't drop unless they are asked for in a main quest. I have compiled a list (including pets I have eggs for) looking for inexpensive items to craft and am working on collecting those items as well. Just wanted to do the achievement as economically as I can. The level 2 Craftsmith cost me a bundle and I never really recovered financially. The wreaths just seemed a good way to go. Grymm Sister

oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Friends of Grymm Sister: UPDATE

[Post New]by oh_oma on May 13, 16 3:47 PM
Thanks for everyone who pitched in with flowers this week. I had enough to make 26 wreaths. I also planned on making 10 , 2 and 12 regular craft items. As I completed my 20th wreath I got a notice that the achievement was complete!!! Apparently you DON'T have to craft 50 items in 30 minutes....just another 20 to add to the 30 already achieved at level 2. What a nice surprise. Anyway, I promised a wreath to anyone who sent flowers my way after the event closed so if you want one go ahead and add it to your wish list. I won't be around much between now and the 17th as I have company coming but I promise to get them out as quickly as I can. Having one of these now to celebrate another achievement knocked off the list.

Go to: