Colors of puzzle pieces

[Post New]by kim2cars on May 11, 16 5:21 PM
I am using Windows 10. The colors of the puzzle pieces are not the same as the picture. They are in shades of blue and green.

Bredoe
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Colors of puzzle pieces

[Post New]by Bredoe on May 28, 16 10:25 AM
I have the same trouble with the game,I also have Windows 10.
At first the colors were perfect, but after a while they changes in blue and green.
I don't know how this could happened.
Is there someone who can help us about this trouble?

Edited on 05/28/2016 at 10:27:55 AM PST

anoldfish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by anoldfish on May 29, 16 9:26 AM
Same here. Using Windows 10; all puzzle pieces are blue and green. Would certainly appreciate a fix!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 9, 16 11:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for someone to swim by. The Pond is much larger than I'd like sometimes, so thank you for your understanding while waiting for a response. I'm sorry to hear that the game has been displaying alternate colors in Windows 10. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included a few below that could help troubleshoot this particular issue:

Windows 10
Screen Resolution

If this issue continues and you haven't already, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: